... Im happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... Im happy

Ok, just for the record I am fully aware...

1. I wanted a win
    2. We need to win, we should be winning that sort of game...
    3. We are in a real **** situation
    4. Yep we go some **** stat and record now

BUT!!

1. We didnt lose again guys!!!
    2. Unbeaten
    3. Points are coming in from AWAY now!!
    4. We came back from a goal down

We are not a million miles away from the position/points total we had last season. Onto the next game now, as Harry said Fulham is another must win game. But for me it really is...

I think we are on the right track, and by no means was we awful today etc etc!!

But hey, its just my view to try and mix it up with all this negativity

Also... Who gives a **** what Wigan fans think!!!! (Need I explain why...)

as many points from away matches in the last 11 days as from the previous 11 months... things are improving.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
      as many points from away matches in the last 11 days as from the previous 11 months... things are improving.
      I know all the stats are terrible. But hey we are improving slowly, Harry has done something!!

Comment

Gotta agree,last season Lost at Sunderland,drew with Villa and only just with an own goal,and another defeat at Wigan so to my way of thinking we are improving although it dosent seem it in our play at the moment,would we have 3 draws against these sides if we were still under Hughsie ???

Comment

Whoopsy !!

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
            Holy sh1t...... Wow. If only we had two wins under our belt. Could it be that we could escape???

Comment

We are moving in the right direction - SUMMARY

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                We are moving in the right direction - SUMMARY
                agreed - slowly but surely. The shoots of recovery are there for all to see, if they just open their eyes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  agreed - slowly but surely. The shoots of recovery are there for all to see, if they just open their eyes!!!
                  Watching football first and defending is poor so what is positive about this as this is a big problem and continues to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                    Watching football first and defending is poor so what is positive about this as this is a big problem and continues to be.
                    I think you miss the point - As said above im totally aware of the situation.

But looking at the issues and the bigger picture - IMPROVEMENTS have been made!

Comment

still think we will narrowly avoid relegation (insane i know) but we are truly a ****e team with some poor poor players. Keep about 3 of them and the rest can **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        still think we will narrowly avoid relegation (insane i know) but we are truly a ****e team with some poor poor players. Keep about 3 of them and the rest can **** off.
                        WOW! ;-)

Thats the spirit

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          I know all the stats are terrible. But hey we are improving slowly, Harry has done something!!
                          wasn't being sarky. i'm honestly happy about picking up 2 points from 2 away games. sure, 6 points would have been better, but every point counts at the moment.

i think all the match of the day stuff about "a draw's no good" doesn't help. after the past 11 months, anything away from home is a step in the right direction.

plus i don't think all the focus on having the worst start in premier league history doesn't help either. it places the players under so much psychological pressure that they underperform in the end. hopefully, that'll recede a bit now and we'll start to put a bit of a run together.

Comment

Well said mates. If we go down, It is beacuase of the late sack of Mark Hughes. However, I have a feeling after droping so many points from those MUST WIN games, we will surprise evrybody and beat the Liverpool, Spurs & Arsenal at Loftus Road again.
                            Last edited by Yousef; 09-12-2012, 05:09 AM.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              still think we will narrowly avoid relegation
                              Hope so, Ive got a bullseye riding on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X