Embarrassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    Worst team in history! Really. Talk about over reacting!
    Just the start mate - keep tuned in!

Comment

we had 3 defensive midfielders on the pitch and 2nd half they never put one tackle in..for all derrys effort wigan danced around and he looked tired/too old...the 2 africans make one tackle or pass and thats them watching for 20 minutes..diakite is a shadow of the player we signed on loan last season..mbia has got nothing for me..bosingwa is pish poor yet starts every week and we,ve got 4 of them..swp nicking a living...not looking great to be honest..

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        too right Quaz - my point being that Wigan had a few regulars out, and all of a sudden they are deemed to be fielding a B team.......not many teams can always field their strongest side, so are they to be classed as a B team????,,dont think so!
        f*ck me, wigan must be the english barcelona having an A team as well as a B.............

Comment

Christ what total OTT believe me we have had worst sides than this one. Wigan didnt have 8 regulars missing and today is another decent away point. Ok we may not stay up but some of the comments on here are just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Worst team in history! Really. Talk about over reacting!
            compared to the wages these players are on & the lack of talent they have then yes it is for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              f*ck me, wigan must be the english barcelona having an A team as well as a B.............
              its us who don't

Comment

Does anyone think we will go the whole season without a Premier League win? We're nearly halfway through the season now

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                  Does anyone think we will go the whole season without a Premier League win? We're nearly halfway through the season now

i have joked about it on here, but honestly think fulham will be first win.........so no.

Comment

Be great wouldnt it!.....go down with a bang of publicity and a new world record to boot. We would be on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Be great wouldnt it!.....go down with a bang of publicity and a new world record to boot. We would be on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                        we had 3 defensive midfielders on the pitch and 2nd half they never put one tackle in..for all derrys effort wigan danced around and he looked tired/too old...the 2 africans make one tackle or pass and thats them watching for 20 minutes..diakite is a shadow of the player we signed on loan last season..mbia has got nothing for me..bosingwa is pish poor yet starts every week and we,ve got 4 of them..swp nicking a living...not looking great to be honest..
                        I agree with this, Wigan strolled through our midfield with so much ease at times, very concerning! I know Harry has said he likes the athleticism of M'Bia and Diakite but if we're to win in this league we need much more out of them!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

we have turned a corner,we would of lost at sunderland and wigan month ago.We are now hard to beat ok hard to beat anyone else by us .We are scoring again,i would take draws away rest of the season if we can win at home.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Well, gutted lost lead so quickly but a point away aint bad and yes I know we need a win, but it aint a defeat at least. Can I just say why the fiddle sticks didn't Diakite track McCarthy back coz if he did he would not of recieved the pass.

Diakite is a waste of space at the moment and Derry was nowhere - again. Bosingwa is just woeful. Hooefully Harry will stick Mbia at rightback again, droo Diakite and Derry and get Faurlin and Park in the middle. Can't do any worse...oh, and drop fricking SWP please! I don't like Mackie but fair plat the lad has done well for the last couple of games.

Comment

I used to think Diakite had potential, but his performances are getting worse and worse

Comment

I used to think Diakite had potential, but his performances are getting worse and worse
                                He don't track back, can't tackle and has no great passing ability. What does he do?

Comment

Working...
                                X