oh no no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh no no

what are we doing bidding for tommy smith he only scorers seven goals a season.......................oure club is going down hill fast

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
    what are we doing bidding for tommy smith he only scorers seven goals a season.......................oure club is going down hill fast
    Still more than Helgusson,vine and Agyemang combined mate.

Comment

2 things.

1 - We aint bid.

2- he got 17 goals last year.

Comment

well

well his wikipedia stats are not too clever but then i suppose andy thomson was simular sort of player..................so maybe he could do a job

Comment

RFE, Your very up and down with your views arnt ya, i mean one minute your over the moon the next your frustrated and being negative (Normally evening)....

Are my speckled hen senses correct?
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

You are right though his wiki stats arnt the most mind blowing, thing is imo, we are creating alot we just need someone to finish off our moves... He can finish, so imo if he did come to us i think he could get a hat full....

I dont think he'd be too bad, pete has suggested another striker coming in yesterday from a prem club, id assume on loan, so we could finish this week with 2 strikers.

Tommy could flurish.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
              You are right though his wiki stats arnt the most mind blowing, thing is imo, we are creating alot we just need someone to finish off our moves... He can finish, so imo if he did come to us i think he could get a hat full....

I dont think he'd be too bad, pete has suggested another striker coming in yesterday from a prem club, id assume on loan, so we could finish this week with 2 strikers.

Tommy could flurish.
              I would be over the moon with Tommy and Simeon Jackson.

Would not cost silly money either.

Could get both for the same or less than Beckford IMO.

Comment

to be honest

to be honest mate im very disapointed because gianni is the director of football and he supposedly has a say in team selection
                so why didnt gianni tell magilton to play the famous back five of last season
                so thats why im very up and down im really broken hearted at the \team selection
                but now i going to watch some television and hope for a miracle

Comment

to be honest mate im very disapointed because gianni is the director of football and he supposedly has a say in team selection
                  so why didnt gianni tell magilton to play the famous back five of last season
                  so thats why im very up and down im really broken hearted at the \team selection
                  but now i going to watch some television and hope for a miracle
                  If Gianni has a say in team selection then we are in bigger mess than i thought.

A manager should have full control of transfers and team selection.

Anything else is unnaceptable.

Comment

I can't see gianni having a say in the side..... What would even be the point of that?

Tommy Smith, i don't know much about him, but I thought he was highly rated?

Comment

im sure watford will sell, they need money, thats why they sold Priskin

Comment

Couldn't agree more RFE.At least he's consistently mediocre.Career goals 84 in 396 ( 1 every 4.71 games), Watford 1997 - 03 - 33 in 149 ( 1 in 4.51) , Watford again 2006-09 - 27 in 124 ( 1 in 4.59) nothing to talk about in between.

Comment

gianni has no imput in team selection FACT
                          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                            gianni has no imput in team selection FACT
                            Thats what i assumed!... Not a chance would he have imput. T

Comment

people who say this and that about gianni have no idea of his role in the club.he is a negotiator and does a lot of the paperwork that goes with it.
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                              X