Sad day for Nedum Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day for Nedum Onuoha

Man City mate of mine sent me a text earlier to say he is attending the Funeral of Nedum Onuohas Mother today

Thoughts are with him

Must have been playing on his mind for a long time.

Sad news, thoughts are with him!

Comment

Rest in peace Mrs O

Comment

Was she the lady who received the 'in appropiate e mail ' from the Man City fella .

Sad to hear ........ I'm sure her illness must have been playing on his mind for some time .... I was giving him dogs abuse for his perfomances (i kind of forgot about his mothers illness ) ....Mark Hughes must have known this and should not have exposed Nedum to the pressures of Professional footie . Bad management of a situation .

RIP

Comment

RIP.

My deepest condolences goes to Nedum Onuoha and his family.
          Last edited by Shania; 30-11-2012, 12:14 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Very sad.

Yes the Man City bloke lost his job for inapropriate comments relating to her illness i thin kit was..... She's been ill since before he joined spo not surprised his form may not have lived up to our expectations... especially as he was not near her aftre moving south.

Really puts things in perspective. He will obviously take time to get back to football with a clear head, but that said, depending on how badly she may have been suffering while alive, it could also be a relief in some ways.

RIP

Comment

The most devastating news anyone could possibly deal with apart from the loss of a child maybe. Thoughts go out to Nedum & his family at this very difficult time.

Comment

Thought go out to you Nedum rip .
                This could have some serious effect he was very very close to her. Was one of the reasons he was debating whether to join or not.

Comment

Poor sod - wouldn't wish that on me worst enemy. Thoughts are with him & the family. RIP.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I lost my mum to that bloody disease when I was in my mid 20's. It's a horrible, long drawn out process because you can see it coming - so you end up with this horrible mix of emotions at the end of it all that takes a serious while to get your head round (if you ever can).

My thoughts are with Ned and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                      I lost my mum to that bloody disease when I was in my mid 20's. It's a horrible, long drawn out process because you can see it coming - so you end up with this horrible mix of emotions at the end of it all that takes a serious while to get your head round (if you ever can).

My thoughts are with Ned and his family.
                      Sorry to hear that mate ...

We live in a world where we can split the atom , put a man on the moon etc ... Yet we still search for a cure for the worst of all illnesses ..

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                        Sorry to hear that mate ...

We live in a world where we can split the atom , put a man on the moon etc ... Yet we still search for a cure for the worst of all illnesses ..
                        Cheers mate.

Yep. It's bizarre and frustrating. All we can do is keep researching and raising money where possible.

Hopefully the players will put their hands in their pockets, or do something in terms of charity out of respect for Ned's mum, Ned himself, and Ned's family.

Comment

I do feel for him and to be honest, I am not surprised his form has been poor. He didn't really want to move south during his mum's illness, but realised he couldn't put his career on hold either.
                          It must have been hard for him to concentrate 100% on his game.

Hopefully he will take some time off to grieve properly and let the healing process take it's course before returning tp the club and perform the way he was 2 & 3 seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                            Was she the lady who received the 'in appropiate e mail ' from the Man City fella .

Sad to hear ........ I'm sure her illness must have been playing on his mind for some time .... I was giving him dogs abuse for his perfomances (i kind of forgot about his mothers illness ) ....Mark Hughes must have known this and should not have exposed Nedum to the pressures of Professional footie . Bad management of a situation .

RIP

Bit ridiculous to spin this into an anti-Hughes thing. Imagine the grief him + Ned would have got if he wasn't playing - '50k a week and he can't even bring himself to play just cos his mum is ill' etc

Comment

Very sad news.

RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X