Sunderland game - Perfect!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunderland game - Perfect!

They are as bad as we are and are at home, which means PRESSURE! O'Neill has offered his resignation which means the players will be feeling uneasy and unsure of their future.

On the contrary we showed fight against Man Utd and Harry has had a few days to get to know the players.

I think we will come away with 3 points tonight ladies and gents and I haven't said that all season!!

Come on you SUPER HOOPS!!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=744452

This is what they think. 50/50

Comment

a few think it could be off!!

Comment

I think we'll be lucky to get a game on tonight what with the weather up there.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Now that would be typical under all the circumstances!

Comment

Yeah typical as a great time to play them, and if rearranged it'll probably be when they have a winning run..!

They already had to cancel a game this season due to waterlogged pitch so obviously their drainage isnt the best, that said, i expect the Prem gave them stick so they may have the best cover system in use now....? Hope so.

Comment

we dont do well in el sackicos

Comment

Not sure game being called off would be a bad thing for the team - gives Redknapp a bit more time to work with the players ahead of a very winnable home game against Aston Villa. Would obviously feel very sorry for the supporters who have travelled up there though.

Comment

True Godfather, let's see...

Comment

Working...
                  X