HR TV Interview - OMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Fine to have your own opinions and all that but I find that comment a little hard to believe. He's proven himself at getting the best out of players he's had at his disposal. The only club he hasn't done well at is Southampton. You only have to look at his win percentage at all the clubs he's been out, but then again some of our facts struggle to understand facts...

:O_O:

Well said mate.

Redknapp's football management abilities are what got him appointed.

His win percentage at Tottenham was 50% and at Portsmouth 45%.

He took Portsmouth to Wembley once and Spurs to Wembley 3 times.

Which manager has done better in England over the past 8 years?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      NO! Some are not.. I would usually agree and understand your frustration but...

1. The change we ALL wanted and NEEDED has been made - We cant complain
      2. Harry has a superb record and is a superb manager - None of us can moan or say he isnt.
      3. We have a fresh start and chance now. We are not that far off Safety and we have more time than last year to save our season

Its all about faith, moaning and continuously finding a reason to moan doesn't sit well with me!!!!

Be patient we will TURN this around, get behind the team now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        ........ I am actually thinking of making a last minute dash to Sunderland as I can see QPR hammering Sunderland tomorrow.
        It's winnable for sure, but only if we get some organisation at set pieces - it is shocking at the moment and can undo a good performace so quickly.
        Last edited by silvercue; 26-11-2012, 11:47 AM.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          It's winnable for sure, but only if we get some orgamisation at set pieces - it is shocking at the moment and can undo a good performace so quickly.
          I have a feeling a draw... Bit early to hope for drastic changes to our defending. Mind you whatever system we have been using. SCRAP IT and Man Mark!!!!

Comment

I loved his interview also. I am one who also says it's a bit of a myth how good harry is, he is undeniably good yes, but not great as the media portray. He would've won more if fthat was the case.

That said, i think he is the perfect person for us in our current situation and am 110% behind him.

As for the doom and gloom merchants saying we have no chance of staying up, you're entitled to wallow in self pity if you wish, but don't try to force the negativity on others hwo remain positivea... it won't help the players if the atmosphere around the ground is negative, we need to be upbeat and believe.

Besides, everyone says we should have more points and be higher up the table, which we should as we do have a good squad, and as long as we pick up general form we will claw back points on the bottom sides by default. I actually think if Harry can get an early win and get into the players we could have a decent run and claw back points quickly. It's never inconceivable for the likes of Reading, Southampton, Villa, Wigan, Sunderland etc to go on a 5-10 game winless run. Sunderland won 1 in 19 games (half a season) until Fulham the other week when they were lucky.

It's far from over. Last season absolutely everyone said wigan had no chance when there was about 10-12 games left.... they then defied everyone. We have 25 games to get it going with a good squad of players, certianly not impossible.

As for sunderland, it is probably as good a time to play them as we could hope for as they are in a bad rut and got walloped again at Home Saturday..... Their crowd will turn and we could nick it.

Comment

There can be very few fans who wouldn't like 'arry as their manager. It's fantastic for the club as he won't mess around with 'losers' and he'll bring in what is necessary to stable the ship. The man is one of the few characters in management these days and a breath of fresh air. On the team front I would like to see a cheeky bid for Defoe and Dawson with possibly Samba. Loftus Road will be rocking on Saturday
              Heaven has a road, but no one travels it, hell has no gate but men will dig to get there

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                I loved his interview also. I am one who also says it's a bit of a myth how good harry is, he is undeniably good yes, but not great as the media portray. He would've won more if fthat was the case.

That said, i think he is the perfect person for us in our current situation and am 110% behind him.

As for the doom and gloom merchants saying we have no chance of staying up, you're entitled to wallow in self pity if you wish, but don't try to force the negativity on others hwo remain positivea... it won't help the players if the atmosphere around the ground is negative, we need to be upbeat and believe.

Besides, everyone says we should have more points and be higher up the table, which we should as we do have a good squad, and as long as we pick up general form we will claw back points on the bottom sides by default. I actually think if Harry can get an early win and get into the players we could have a decent run and claw back points quickly. It's never inconceivable for the likes of Reading, Southampton, Villa, Wigan, Sunderland etc to go on a 5-10 game winless run. Sunderland won 1 in 19 games (half a season) until Fulham the other week when they were lucky.

It's far from over. Last season absolutely everyone said wigan had no chance when there was about 10-12 games left.... they then defied everyone. We have 25 games to get it going with a good squad of players, certianly not impossible.

As for sunderland, it is probably as good a time to play them as we could hope for as they are in a bad rut and got walloped again at Home Saturday..... Their crowd will turn and we could nick it.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Facts - MH had a shocking record and we were definitely going down with him. He couldn't motivate, had zero personality and failed to identify where our problems lie and therefore had no idea how to rectify them

If we still go down,which is possible, no one will blame Harry. We all wanted change, we'll we've got it.
                  Harry's best qualtites are his passion, personality, confidence, drive, energy, enthusiasm, desire, hunger and being able to recognise what needs doing and changing. inject all those into our players and things will change.
                  Also, on a positive note, we've played City, United, Spurs and Arsenal away, so I'm confident we'll get some wins on the road. I was at Old Trafford and although Harry wasn't involved , we played well and deserved something. They had 8 mnutes, where we conceded 2 shockers from corners. Is it a coincidence that when Anton came on, our problems started. They never really looked lke scoring before that.
                  NOW LET'S ALL GET BEHIND HARRY AND THE BOYS AND GET UP THAT TABLE

Comment

I have never been a huge fan of Redknapp. I have always seen him as overrated considering the amount of money he's spent and the number of trophies he's won. However, I think he was the best available candidate - and, frankly, few could be worse than Mark Hughes (or 'Lose' as I like to call him). As Dave McIntyre recently pointed out, successful QPR managers have tended to be big characters and Harry certain fits into that category. My concern is that we need points on the board immediately - can he make an impact after just a couple of days in charge? We must pick up something at Sunderland.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      I'm with you fella. I've been banging on about it for ages. The players we have at our disposal DON'T become as poor as they have been overnight. Confidence is rock bottom but that can change very quickly. Look what O'Neil did at Sunderland last season. We have some very win-able games. A few results here and there and we'll be a different side. Just got to get that monkey off our back.
                      I love this vibe and it seems everyone is all feeling the same for once.

I just see the interview, kind of makes me feel that the days of GF can come back.

Comment

Have a little faith WeAre.

Who'd have thought Blackpool would have got a point against Watford on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Who'd have thought Blackpool would have got a point against Watford on Saturday.

had them down as a draw in my accy...very happy :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

Top post.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Never happy? Well wtf have I had to be happy about?
                                Harry is an ok manager but no where near what the press make him out to be.
                                Just my opinion and not a negative one, just being realistic.
                                I bet you are a real bundle of fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X