Think Yesterdays Performance Proves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Yesterdays Performance Proves

We certainly wasted three games (Reading, Stoke and Southampton) giving Hughes the chance to hang himself. It was clearly not happening before that and giving him those games could now be the difference between us staying up or going down (I do think we will stay up just).

In my view had he gone before Reading we would have at least four or five more points on the board

Agreed!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Good point, although after the over-used revolving door to the managers office in the recent past, I was happy that TF showed patience with Hughes.
      I was hopeful that, with the players at his disposal, we were only one win away from turning it around but the Southampton game showed that he'd lost the players and had to go.
      I still think we'll stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by El Tel View Post
        Good point, although after the over-used revolving door to the managers office in the recent past, I was happy that TF showed patience with Hughes.
        I was hopeful that, with the players at his disposal, we were only one win away from turning it around but the Southampton game showed that he'd lost the players and had to go.
        I still think we'll stay up.
        My thoughts exactly.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          We certainly wasted three games (Reading, Stoke and Southampton) giving Hughes the chance to hang himself. It was clearly not happening before that and giving him those games could now be the difference between us staying up or going down (I do think we will stay up just).

In my view had he gone before Reading we would have at least four or five more points on the board
          yer agree...lets hope Fernandes hesitation doesnt cost us our prem status.

Comment

Told you so is such a snidey little expression but.....

I was shouting from the rooftops that Leslie needed to go after the Wham game
            We HAD to beat Reading and Saints and I'm afraid it was broke and we needed to fix it
            After Wham we had an international break and it would've been ideal

Of course I don't know who may have come in but more than likely 'Arry anyway
            I would've gone for Ollie but hey ho

We are now all but relegated as we are effectively 3 straight wins from safety
            Going down but going down drunk
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

All but relegated ? We're 7 points from safety with 25 games to go. Yes we're I. A **** position , but abit drama queen-like to say we're all but relegated.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                All but relegated ? We're 7 points from safety with 25 games to go. Yes we're I. A **** position , but abit drama queen-like to say we're all but relegated.
                7 points = 3 teams above us having to lose consecutively with us WINNING to get above them
                That's 12 games going in our favour

Forgetting everyone else do you see us winning 3 games? In a row? In a month? In 6 weeks?

My view always was once two wins in a row needed it would be tough but once it's three then we need the return of Jesus
                We now need to focus on ensuring we don't beat Derby's record as that would be too shameful and the pain not masked by any level of alcohol intake
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                  7 points = 3 teams above us having to lose consecutively with us WINNING to get above them
                  That's 12 games going in our favour

Forgetting everyone else do you see us winning 3 games? In a row? In a month? In 6 weeks?

My view always was once two wins in a row needed it would be tough but once it's three then we need the return of Jesus
                  We now need to focus on ensuring we don't beat Derby's record as that would be too shameful and the pain not masked by any level of alcohol intake
                  I think we just need to start by getting the points total ticking over as for the majority of the season its been at a standstill and others have been grabbing points here and their and getting a run on us. We need to start hanging onto draws in games where we are losing by the odd goal Spurs, West Ham, WBA etc as these points could be worth their weight in gold come the end of the season.

Other teams above us will drop points we just need to ensure on those weeks we are not going home pointless so slowly we close the gap. Harry will have looked at our position and must believe he has a chance to turn it around or he would not have taken the job he is no mug.

Comment

Agree West Acton. Let's wish we beat Reading and Southampton away to compensate.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                    X