Warnock: I did well at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock: I did well at QPR

Neil Warnock has wished Harry Redknapp all the best as the new manager of Queens Park Rangers but the former boss at Loftus Road still believes he should never have been sacked by the west London club.

More...

He did do well.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

For ever grateful what he did for our club, 1) make sure we were not relegated to league one 2) got us promoted the next season with adding steel and character (Hill, Derry, Mackie) to our squad and got the best out of Taarabt and Helgusson.

He will always have a special place in my QPR heart.
      Loved his passionate style of manage Our Club, and lot of our fans did identify with that.

Got the feeling Joey Barton has become his downfall at QPR and lost the dressing room.
      Still i will always wonder what would have happened if Tony had bought us 2 months earlier and would back Neil with his wishes to bolster our squad and not have to depend on Flavio and Bernie.
      From Holland with love

Comment

Did well winning the Championship and getting us to the premier but boy Is he bitter now he won't face the fact that he is not a prem manager.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Warnock is a very limited manager with no plan B and little tactical nous. People blaming Barton are as deluded as Warnock. His signing of Deouf says it all.

Comment

Qpr wouldn't be a premier league club today if it wasn't for Neil Warnock, it really was a miracle season winning the league getting our club promoted to the premier league.

He deserve respect from every single Qpr fans

Comment

Warnock's a good egg, a great fella, and it was he who 'gave us our Rangers back'. I'll always be grateful to him.

Comment

The man is a legend in my eyes for what he did, nothing will change that and will overlook all the shid he has said/done since being sacked.

Comment

Forever a legend for what he did, but towards the end of his reign, we couldn't buy a win. He was right to go when he did.

Comment

If Warnock had been forced to make the signings he did, then I will agree, and say he did well, and it was not his fault.

If he had made those signings himself, then he made some major mistakes, and he has no one to blame but himself.

Comment

Legend for taking us from relegation fodder to champions in just a year and a half. Will be forever grateful for that.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He should stop going on about QPR and concentrate on Leeds. Their fans aren't too happy with him, but I think his heart is still with QPR.

Comment

Warnock is a QPR legend!

Comment

I did giggle at Rowan Vine's tweet yesterday.

Rowan Vine@aslrowanvine
                            I think @Joey7Barton should get the job...he was doing ok when warnock was his assistant last time...

Comment

Strange that Hitman has not posted yet.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X