Mr Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Fernandes

You gotta love him , whatever happens the fans come first !!

Originally posted by herts hoop View Post
    You gotta love him , whatever happens the fans come first !!
    think it had more to do with the millions we would lose if we are relegated and naff all about fans.

Comment

Oh ok

Comment

I still love him regardless.

Comment

Remember, Tony takes time out for fans. How many other chairmen would bother with fans the way Tony does?
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Best chairman in the league for me. Open with fans, generous with funds without becoming ridiculous and making the club a joke, and doing things the right way with regards to building the club from the groud up.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              think it had more to do with the millions we would lose if we are relegated and naff all about fans.
              Life could be so much more fun if you give people the benefit of the doubt occasionally, you old cynic.

Comment

Funny how just a few days ago people were unsure he was the right man just because he hadn't yet fired Sparky. Lo and behold Tony's the dogs ****** again.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Tony is still pure class, in my humble opinion. Onwards and upwards !!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Best chairman in the league for me. Open with fans, generous with funds without becoming ridiculous and making the club a joke, and doing things the right way with regards to building the club from the groud up.
                    Exactly this.

Comment

A great chairman.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Tony is the best chairman we've ever had and the best in the business bar none. He has backed the club in all areas and is open to the fans. How many other chairmen go boozing with supporters?
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          Tony is the best chairman we've ever had and the best in the business bar none. He has backed the club in all areas and is open to the fans. How many other chairmen go boozing with supporters?
                          Well said Richard, and all others echoing the same sentiment. I agree 100%.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            possibly, but I think you might be a bit too harsh on him. The Venkys had faced the same prospect last year but chose to stick by Kean. Fernandes could have done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              possibly, but I think you might be a bit too harsh on him. The Venkys had faced the same prospect last year but chose to stick by Kean. Fernandes could have done the same.
                              He got rid of him in the end but still think it was 2 or 3 games later than what any other Chairman would have. Dont know whether he found it hard to admit he made a mistake? didnt want to lose face by backtracking? too loyal for his own good?

Comment

Working...
                              X