Thank you Mark Hughes, and all the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Mark Hughes, and all the best

Even though I was one of the ones who was getting criticised by other fans when I wanted Sparky out four games into the season (I always maintained I wanted him out not because of the bad start but because I felt he was not good enough), I would like to take this opportunity to thank him and wish him well. I actually wanted him to do well because he seems like a decent bloke.

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to tell him to bore the f*ck off and never darken our door again or any club for that matter (maybe Chelsea). I shudder to think how much money he has cost our owners and can only hope this is the end to the boring b@stards managerial career.

Taffy tw@t

Comment

A fair point. We never warmed to him, but we all wanted him to do well for us. We might have criticized his selections (SWP, Ferdinand etc) and in hindsight challenged his squad building, but it's only since Arsenal that we've turned against him in large numbers.

Comment

I feel sad and happy at the same time. Wanted him to succeed, but after Southampton there were no other alternative.

Comment

All the best for the future,Mark Hughes!
          Thanks.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            I feel sad and happy at the same time. Wanted him to succeed, but after Southampton there were no other alternative.
            It was Reading for me but Southampton killed it.

Comment

I didn't want him but you would never know it given that I have been one of the last to jump on the sack him wagon. As always I get behind who ever is in charge because I support the board and the club but never have I rated a manager so little as Hughes. If I'm honest, I'm not sure that Harry is a long terms solution either but I can see that he might be good for moral and actually get some of the over paid mercenaries that Hughes employed to perform rather than worry about their ego!
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                I didn't want him but you would never know it given that I have been one of the last to jump on the sack him wagon. As always I get behind who ever is in charge because I support the board and the club but never have I rated a manager so little as Hughes. If I'm honest, I'm not sure that Harry is a long terms solution either but I can see that he might be good for moral and actually get some of the over paid mercenaries that Hughes employed to perform rather than worry about their ego!
                Maybe we have our own "Interim Manager".

Comment

We're now likely to get a good old-fashioned no-nonsense English manager who should be given all the support from us as we can muster. We should also show full support for the board who have done the right thing for us.

So much news coverage. SSN continues to be QPRN
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I'm ****ed off I'm unable to change my aviator,can one of the mods change his face with that of Harry R,working off an iPhone at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      I'm ****ed off I'm unable to change my aviator,can one of the mods change his face with that of Harry R,working off an iPhone at the moment.
                      haha - this is funny and an important issue.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Hughes has gone, get your act together mate
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                        X