I will back my chairman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will back my chairman...

I know that everyone's got their own opinion on what is the best thing for the club at this very difficult time. But I hope we can all agree that Tony wants the best for the club too and whatever he decides in the end, it is with the best intentions. I have struggled a lot with my own thoughts at the moment. I was at the 0-5 thumping we received in the first game and thought... no matter it's a one off. A few decent but unlucky performances later and thought... we will come good. Alas it seems it's not meant to be and I think it would be best for Hughes to go. Although I really wished for him to do well and agreed that he should have been given every chance so far.

But what I think is not necessarily what is best for the club. I or the rest of you don't have all the facts. I think with the best intentions what we can all do is to back the boys and to egg them on in the next games to get that first win. Who knows it may come on our 13th game again... Whatever happens I believe that Tony will take the right decision and we should back it and show our support. I would go so far as to say that we should chant his name to let him know this and to give him a bit of a lift... it may help him make the right choice.

I thought I was about to read a quote from Hughes saying this mess wasn't entirely TF's fault.

Comment

Heh well, I could put on a welsh accent and throw in the word sheep every other sentence. :p

Comment

He runs the club and he can do as he pleases but it does not mean he will always have the foresight and make only right decisions. Most of QPR fans have supported the club long before Tony learned of its existence and their opinions are not worthless or less insightful or less carefully considered that Tony's - they are merely and unfortunately less important, only because the fans don't call the shots. Even a successful businessman makes mistakes and he is making one right now by not sending Hughes packing. We all see it and we can only pray that Tony sees it before long - before it is too late and we are too many points behind the teams outside the bottom three.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

He off course makes mistakes like we all do. Unfortunately like you say we do not call the shots. What we can do is to stop this atmosphere of negativity that is taking hold, it will affect the run of play. What we need more than anything else even more than a new manager is wins!

Comment

Working...
          X