The Madness Of Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Madness Of Football

Just how many more times can this scenario at our club or any other carry on before one of the big boys crash and burn. Football is the only profession where failure is rewarded week in week out. Firstly you have players and managers earning in a week what most normal supporters can only dream about earning in a year. Many of these who receive our adulation and hard earned cash I believe don't give a monkeys about where or who they play for (fact of life), yet without this they would probably be mixing up cement on a building site or in the job centre and living in a two up two down juggling what little they have like the rest of us. Yet with one stroke of petulance a few bad results and some condemnation from the fans there they are complaining about their lot and how unhappy they are but still manage to earn exactly the same week in week out, put in a transfer request and move on to the next big pay day and a fat signing on fee, god don't you feel sorry for them !!! Managers are no better if what other posts have said that Hughes will not step down. If this scenario was at your place of work you would be removed for what you are due and I'm sure that wouldn't be your salary for the year or x% of the next couple of years piled on top. Though I have watched QPR for 50 + years and am a season ticket holder I have come to hate football for what it is standing for and the premiership intensely. This madness can not continue but as I said the fear is it will take one of the Premiership clubs to go to the wall caused by the economics of the game ,stupidity of the people who run it and the prima donnas who manage and play. If anyone has an idea how this can all be restructured to a sensible level then you are the next holy saviour. Rant over.

Thanks Gipper, that cheered up my morning :pleasantsuprise:
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
    X