we are turning into blackburn!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
    Personally I don't think a change of manager is going to fix the problems with this group of players in a hurry. It's going to take time and we don't have enough of that left this season to make enough of a difference. Just a gut feeling.

need a new man in asap to start sorting out these players, time is ticking away.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
      we are stuck with a manager that the crowd hate but the board dont want to get rid of! its gonna get a bit spicy at home games me thinks!
      Good call. Both clubs have Asian owners who know absolutely nothing about football. Tony must get someone in who can advise him. And no, NOT Kia Joorachabian!

Comment

Blackburn managed to win at Old Trafford last season, don't think we will

Comment

I think we will get annihilated at Old Trafford, they have had poor games against Villa and Norwich. Fergie is going to see this game as a get back on track in the league. This is likely to be a 9-0 game. Remember last time we were under pressure to get results and went to Stamford Bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
            3 out of our next 4 games are away. Seeing as how he couldn't gee us up for two home games against two struggling teams in the division, I can't really see why suddenly we're going to start winning away from home. A feat he has yet to do in nearly a year.
            The point I'm making is how peoples opinions change like the wind, not we are going to start winning away from home!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              6 wins from 30 games and not one of them an away win since when he arrived in January, 4 points from 12 games this season after staying up on goal difference thanks to other teams last season. He should have been sacked weeks ago after the Reading game when the majority of fans could see how this season is going to end ,thats foresight btw. TF needs to get his thumb out of his ####.
              Foresight! Pyshic more like.

Comment

Working...
              X