Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisse

this made me laugh....a lot :-)

"One fan tweeted that the controversial striker: “couldn’t hit a cow’s a*** with a banjo” to which the 31 year-old responded: come and “have a chat big man”.
    Cisse then tweeted him the training ground address and postcode and even told him what days he would be there. He has since deleted the tweets.
    After giving the full address, he added “when u feel like talking to me face to face just come. monday tuesday thirsday [sic] or friday”.
    Another QPR fan responded: “Wednesday must be when they do shooting practice then???”"

done him

in fairness to cisse, his shooting has been ok.....it's just the rest of his play that is woeful

Comment

Our opposing GKs have pulled off some amazing saves too and that's from everyone's shots, which I know is not that many, but boy could we do with some luck.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The same Cisse everyone creamed over last season! "Let's play Mackie instead, at least he cares.". Seriously, some of you lot need mental help and I should know.

Comment

Working...
        X