No announcement yet.

The source footy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens if the Club sacks him and they can't reach agreement on some sort of compromise. Does a tribunal sort it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
      Already? So why wouldn't we announce it?
      Harry hasnt agreed terms.
      Finalise a package for Hughes

Just doing this properly I guess...

Comment

if MH is already sacked,but he's still charge at Old Trafford and we somehow managed to win it,it might look pretty funny to sack him after that

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
          What happens if the Club sacks him and they can't reach agreement on some sort of compromise. Does a tribunal sort it out?
          said this earlier sack him and then argue about money...he'll prob be more receptive to an out of court settlement then

Comment

I see this forum is full of expert employment lawyers

Comment

Found out last night we have spoken to Harry & he rejected our offer. He is intersted though. Im never ever ITK at all - but this is 100% fact.

Whether TF & co will make a renewed offer to him, I dont know.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Found out last night we have spoken to Harry & he rejected our offer. He is intersted though. Im never ever ITK at all - but this is 100% fact.

Whether TF & co will make a renewed offer to him, I dont know.
                Probably asking too much but do you know why he rejected the offer. Was it money, conditions (signing new players) or length of contract?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                  Probably asking too much but do you know why he rejected the offer. Was it money, conditions (signing new players) or length of contract?
                  I dont know Im afraid - just that we made an offer & he said no. I guess its purely financial (after all it is Arry!) and it is a general rule to always reject the first offer when you're in a position to call the shots.

Comment

No way should Harry be 'in the position to call the shots'. That was part of the problem with the Hughes appointment - the whole 'he interviewed the club' ********!

Harry is recently-fired and doesn't want to manage anywhere outside of London/SE. He doesn't exactly have many options (don't believe the Ukraine crap). He's not going anywhere else, and certainly shouldn't be able to dictate terms to us.

Comment

No way should Harry be 'in the position to call the shots'. That was part of the problem with the Hughes appointment - the whole 'he interviewed the club' ********!

Harry is recently-fired and doesn't want to manage anywhere outside of London/SE. He doesn't exactly have many options (don't believe the Ukraine crap). He's not going anywhere else, and certainly shouldn't be able to dictate terms to us.
                      To a club thats rock bottom of the league and not won a single one of their 12 league games so far? A club that has fans holding banners up asking for him? I, personally, think he is in a very good position to be making a few demands to be honest.

I dont think hes exactly desperate for work - the mans 65 years old and worth millions, not like he needs a job to pay for Rosie's veterinary bills.

Comment

I see this forum is full of expert employment lawyers
                        As opposed to you an expert on all things?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          To a club thats rock bottom of the league and not won a single one of their 12 league games so far? A club that has fans holding banners up asking for him? I, personally, think he is in a very good position to be making a few demands to be honest.

I dont think hes exactly desperate for work - the mans 65 years old and worth millions, not like he needs a job to pay for Rosie's veterinary bills.

Comment

Working...
                          X