F*****g clueless!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*****g clueless!

Hall and Stewart playing center half today. What is this ***** thinking? Our 2 best centre halfs are warming the bench! At least we are playing 2 out and out fowards today in HH and Pellicori, wether they can hit a cows a**e with a shovel is another story. 3 wins in last 20 leauge games not a good stat!

That was what I suspected actually....

Unusual team selection upfront and centre back, but I guess it is all part of the plan...

Comment

Said it before say it again I'd be happy to see Hall pick up a knock what puts him out for a few games.

Comment

with hall playing guaranteed dex will score with a header.

Comment

what is the team?

Comment

Maybe Connolley and Gorkks should put in transfer requests because it looks like they are a side show at w12.

Comment

perhaps they can skulk around dragging their toys like that cry baby ball taking back **** lee camp!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

where have u seen the team too? Surprised to see Gorkks not come back into the team!

Comment

buzz on the bench....with gorkks and connolly...lmfao...JM aint got a clue.

Comment

his rep is on the line today now!!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i agree joke of a line up gorkes vine connolly and should be in our starting 11 the only good thing is the bench but im afraid ican see a loss or a draw at best today.

Comment

Working...
                      X