mr chairman please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr chairman please help

I realise that you know absolutely nothing about football but love the exitement of supporting a football team,you are a good man with a heart of gold

whether you like it or not the only way to turn a club around is to bring in a new man with new ideas
    hughes made a statement once how he likes to pride his coaches on there incredible fitness regimes

that shows in one statement that hughes knows nothing about management

if you drive the players into the ground with these crazy ideas they lose there appetite which is more or less whats happened to zamora

mr chairman if you dont act quickly nio manager will agree to join us if you wait to christmas we will be at least 12 points adrift for gods sake how many excuses will you accept from hughes

he keeps on about how well qpr are playing so then why havent we won away from home in a year
    thats about it really get rid of the man do it humanely
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

i see

I SEE TODAY THE GREAT PHIL PARKES IS NOW ASKING FOR REDKNAPP

IF YOU CHECK MY BLOG I WAS THE FIRST TO WANT REDKNAPP INTO THE CLUB I STARTED MY CAMPAIGN AFTER THE FOURTH GAME

this is because hughes plays with a style which puts us under pressure all the time,the football isnt very nice to watch ,especially away from home where we are guaranteed to lose

get rid of hughes before we have a disaster on our hands

More...

Comment

Campaign after the fourth game.

Comment

Ted was bang on the money though

Comment

yes

yes i thought redknapp would be good because he has this kind of ian holloway charm about him

it was always a saying in football you cant buy success

hughes ideas are so very flawed

his whole style of playing football can only work if you have better players than the opposition in every department,which can only work if you are man utd chelsea man city in other words you need to spend a fortune on players,hughes number one problem is he has never managed at the bottom
          redknapp has done it all hes been at the bottom with bournmouth so he realises that the secret of success at qpr is to get a good side together that can play as a team

another terrible part of hughese management skills is he likes to get his team put under pressure so it creates openings for a counter attack

that just wont work to really stay up in the division you must attack attack and attack

oponents cant attack you whilst you are attacking them so we need either gerry francis or rednapp
          i go for redknapp because im not sure gerry would come to qpr

but old blood and guts redknapp the east london son of a docker he dont know the meaning of defeat,he will ere build our team,and even if we do drop we will come straight back up

More...

Comment

Working...
          X