No announcement yet.

'arry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like Harry, but I'll admit that if anyone can save us from relegation it's probably him. He's a scary bloke and I can't imagine players taking the **** with him in charge like they do with Hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Question is would he take the job knowing that he can't keep us up or that it's to late?
      personally don't want him, but we're not a million miles away from where spuds were when he took over and took them to a top-half finish.

he certainly looked like he'd take the job in an instant if he could.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
        personally don't want him, but we're not a million miles away from where spuds were when he took over and took them to a top-half finish.

he certainly looked like he'd take the job in an instant if he could.
        As said above its a no lose situation for him if offered... get paid hansomely, if we stay up there's a nice bonus and hero worshipped by fans... if we go down, it's the fault of Hughes and htis bad start, not his fault.

Comment

My only worry with Harry is his relationship with Taarabt

Was not fond of him at Spurs but hope he can see his got talent and worth investing time in him

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
            My only worry with Harry is his relationship with Taarabt

Was not fond of him at Spurs but hope he can see his got talent and worth investing time in him
            He thought he was lazy at Spurs, but Adel has improved so much since then.
            Taarabt is an important player for us and he will see that

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
              The worrying thing is, if we did put in two cracking performances away at Man United and Sunderland and get 4 points? .
              Relax mate. It will not happen.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

My only worry is he's age. He's 65,so how long he will continue? Ok. Ferguson is 70 and can't see Harry sticking with us for 5 years and if Harry decide to retire after one season we are looking new manager again,well we have use to it anyway. Funny thing is that if i remember right one of the reasons why they appoint MH was his age,cause he is 15 years younger than Warnock,but now we are strongly linked with a manager who is year older than Warnock

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  sounds to me he would take the job in an instant .
                  Without doubt mate - managers always always distance themselves form thing like this in the media but he really didnt dismiss it at all. Id lay money that there has already been contact with him made by the club. I would be very very suprised if Hughes was in charge taking up to Old Trafford.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

My husband listened to Match of the Day and as said before has an unbiased opinion and said Redknapp was quite funny but it looks like he is interested in going to Rangers. The main thing about that was "he was quite funny". I think that MH completely lacks a sense of humour which I would think is essential when managing any football team.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                      My husband listened to Match of the Day and as said before has an unbiased opinion and said Redknapp was quite funny but it looks like he is interested in going to Rangers. The main thing about that was "he was quite funny". I think that MH completely lacks a sense of humour which I would think is essential when managing any football team.
                      Spot on Harry has the personality to sort this mess out. He will boost the players and give them the b-oll-ock-ing they so need.

Comment

What I cant quite understand is why Hughes would get a big payoff if he gets the sack...

If you or I were professionally incompetent, or failed abysmally to reach any work targets we'd be out in an instant. What makes football managers so different?

I'm fairly confident that anyone of us on here could have achieved as much as MH this season so should we offer up a consortium to try and achieve 4 points between now and the end of the season? Then when we get the sack as well we can share out the multi million pound severance pay and take th esting out of being relegated with the lowest ever points total in any division, ever!
                        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Working...
                        X