Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why a win over southampton will ultimately relegate us!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why a win over southampton will ultimately relegate us!!!!!!

hughes will come out with the 'we've turned the corner' claptrack.....n tony 'nice but dim' fernandes will tweet 'fantastic ...we always had faith in mark and the team'....followed by routine 'unlucky' away defeats at manure/sunnerlund.....and we are falling behind the fourth bottom safety spot......still mustn't grumble eh!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Totally agree. But then some on here wont entertain this way of thinking.

I want us to win, but at the same time I dont feel it will kick start our season and we will revert to type in the following away games.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      hughes will come out with the 'we've turned the corner' claptrack.....n tony 'nice but dim' fernandes will tweet 'fantastic ...we always had faith in mark and the team'....followed by routine 'unlucky' away defeats at manure/sunnerlund.....and we are falling behind the fourth bottom safety spot......still mustn't grumble eh!!!
      I can see that scenario too - a win over southampton would buy him atleast 3-5 more games. Which would mean 5 more winless games.

But we need the three points and I don't care if it gives Hughes some more time.

Comment

dont get me wrong i hope we batter soton but long term hughes/his backroom staff/his suspect links with joorachbin players has stuffed us!

Comment

Think you are right i said the same yesterday, after the saints we have Man U, Sunderland...and then a run of games we should take points from, but i'm not confident the team under Mark will get these points

Comment

I hope we beat Southampton but do it in such a desperate/pathetic manner that even Tony sees that the current manager is hopeless.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              I hope we beat Southampton but do it in such a desperate/pathetic manner that even Tony sees that the current manager is hopeless.

Comment

yes krills i see your thinking there.....scrappy 97mins o g should do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Brilliant! Saints score 2 own goals in the last minute or something
                  "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                  X