Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone in the country who thought we'd only have 4pts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone in the country who thought we'd only have 4pts....

...at this stage of the season. I'm a pessimist and I predicted 13pts by now (before the season started). But I've learnt one thing. Never overestimate Mark Hughes ability to fool people into thinking he's a good a manager. He is not, and never was. True, he knows a lot about football, but that's about all.

they surely cant **** up against Southampton at home...3 points nailed on. Might be off bottom by Xmas??

Comment

Honesty, before the season I thought we would have an amazing start and go on a great run like how West Brom are now. Oh how I was wrong...
      Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 11-11-2012, 02:53 PM.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Never dreamt in a million years that we would be rock bottom with just four points at this stage, never.

Comment

Being honest the Swansea game really worried me. Despite all the arguments about new team , time to gel etc swans had 7 new players, albeit hungry ones compared our over paid journeymen. Still believe that game set the tone from which we haven't recovered.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            they surely cant **** up against Southampton at home...3 points nailed on. Might be off bottom by Xmas??
            It's a 6 pointer.

Comment

Working...
            X