If we don't beat Southampton..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we don't beat Southampton..

...then we could appoint God Almighty as manager and we'd still face a major relegation battle for the rest of the season. Tf has made mistakes, but Hughes has got to shoulder most of the blame. Sometimes I hate being right, but I always felt he wasn't the right appointment. We just got lucky enough to stay up, but failure to beat Southampton surely means we have to hope lightning strikes twice. Very, very, unlikely whoever we appoint. When you've got too many injury prone players, you don't sign more. When you've got too many players headed to the ACN in Jan, you take that into account. Did Hughes??

...if we don't win Hughes will have to go. I can't stand him
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Something must have gone terribly wrong when we tried to sign players during the last transfer window. They(Riggs and Sparky) said they got the players they wanted, but personally I strongly doubt it. Just my opinion, though.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I think the only reason why TF is sticking with Hughes is because he wants stability at the club. That's all well and good, and I do applaud him for doing that, but it doesn't guarantee, him and the club, success - especially in the short term. The one thing you'd want to see as fans and as a chairman is the players working their socks off for the manager, and I think its there for all to see that this is not the case at Loftus Road.

Comment

Working...
        X