Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hughes has been successful at other clubs. So what has gone wrong at QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes has been successful at other clubs. So what has gone wrong at QPR?

I dont buy this he just **** argument. So lets try and work it out.

I think our transfer policy under fernandes has allot to do with it.

we were out of the prem for too long and lost touch what is needed to just survive let alone compete imo
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

When was Hughes successful?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        we were out of the prem for too long and lost touch what is needed to just survive let alone compete imo
        I think this is true of our fan base. And somewhat reflected by our owners. Money doesnt buy sucess.

I think that god forbid if we do go down this will hopefully be the silver lining that we just completely start again and rejuvenate ourselves. Sucessful clubs need to be built from the bottom up. You cant just throw money on quick fixes.

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
          When was Hughes successful?
          You dont think he was sucessful at Blackburn and Fulham lol?

Comment

Sometimes the chemistry just isn't there, no matter how good either party might be.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Yep but surley the c.o.c.k a- roach at the helm now would have a slight inkerling of what is required to a least win a game .....

Comment

Why he just ain't good enough. As head coach he should be drilling them boys everyday

Comment

I'm beginning to suspect that it's because we are a ridiculous football club, destined to be the club that everyone compares themselves to and thinks 'well, at least I'm not a QPR fan'

This is the only explanation for the crap we've had to endure tbf

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    Sometimes the chemistry just isn't there, no matter how good either party might be.
                    But on that basis surely things like having a relatively tough start to the season being abit unlucky etc can be taken into account. I think its more than that.

The point im trying to make is that I think we could well be in this position with another manager because of the ethos of our club which has been based on the idea that money can almost gurantee sucess. Something I think the whole club from Tony to Hughes and most of the fans have been guilty of.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      I'm beginning to suspect that it's because we are a ridiculous football club, destined to be the club that everyone compares themselves to and thinks 'well, at least I'm not a QPR fan'

This is the only explanation for the crap we've had to endure tbf
                      We've just never had the stability to slowly grow and get better. We've just lept from chaos to sucess to chaos without putting down anything that could gurante longterm stability and sucess.

Comment

Hughes looked dreadful on SSN. Seems the pressure is getting to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster View Post
                          We've just never had the stability to slowly grow and get better. We've just lept from chaos to sucess to chaos without putting down anything that could gurante longterm stability and sucess.
                          well now we can stabily go down

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster View Post
                            But on that basis surely things like having a relatively tough start to the season being abit unlucky etc can be taken into account. I think its more than that.

The point im trying to make is that I think we could well be in this position with another manager because of the ethos of our club which has been based on the idea that money can almost gurantee sucess. Something I think the whole club from Tony to Hughes and most of the fans have been guilty of.
                            I don't think this is necessarily a bad set of players. I question the coaching and tactics. Bowen wants the players to blame each other and Hughes doesn't know when to make in-game changes at the appropriate time. Some of our players have worked under the likes of Fergie and Mourinho, and may find Hughes's plans bemusing.

One thing is sure: Hughes looked like a dead man walking on SSN tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie monster View Post
                              i dont buy this he just **** argument. So lets try and work it out.

I think our transfer policy under fernandes has allot to do with it.
                              define successful please !
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                              X