Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January transfer budget

What do we think ?
    If we are going after Samba then thats £8-£9million maybe & Whatever the Goalscorer would be.
    I cant see us paying out more than £15million the next window.
    That Russian Club isnt short of a few bob though so I would offer to take Samba on Loan and a £10million+ fee in the summer.

Think there may be a few sniffing round Samba though when the time comes.

Don't think we'll spend that kind of money to be honest. Couple of loans maybe?
    I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

i don't want to see another load of new signings. first it was the endless list of managers over 4 years, next it was 30 new players in 3 transfers...

Comment

Apparently we are getting bent for 14m
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Apparently we are getting bent for 14m
          There goes the budget.

Comment

Not a single person on here has any inkling as to what the budget is or whether there is one . Tf will spend what needs to be spent and if that includes a large fee for a striker then that's what will be done . He's not messing around and if the manager wants someone and it makes sense to the board in pretty certain funds will be made available

Comment

Dawson=£4m
              Zouma=£5m (Send back out on loan straight away, only 17 and not ready for the PL)
              And a Striker...Any striker will do. Maybe Crouch? Or I'd like to see Guidetti from City taken on loan, very good goalscorer.

So around £9-£10m
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                Dawson=£4m
                Zouma=£5m (Send back out on loan straight away, only 17 and not ready for the PL)
                And a Striker...Any striker will do. Maybe Crouch? Or I'd like to see Guidetti from City taken on loan, very good goalscorer.

So around £9-£10m
                Not seen the problems we've had at fullback this season? For me it's one LB and two strikers, who should replace AJ, Dyer and Ephraim. Save a few quid by getting DJ back in the squad.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

TF knows 'we' can't afford NOT to be in the PL next year with the increase in TV money only question is what happens if he pumps loads more in and we still get relegated ............. Over to you Facto !
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

every window we will have to do buisness as our squad has some OAPs in it.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Don't want another load of new players. Imagine having to endure the bi-annual gelling process again whilst every other team is picking up points.

Comment

Only real concern is to get a top class centre half. every other position we can "make do" but not there.

Comment

Working...
                        X