Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal

Our so called "containment" of Arsenal not looking so good now!
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Reading have goals in them hence why I dont think Sunday is a given like some anticpate. Sunday will be a rocky day

Comment

Arsenal are 3-0 down in 20 minutes. Not too confident about Sunday anymore!

But we have to bear in mind this is a very young Arsenal side who are also playing some reserves...So I think we're better than that...only just lol!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

They also put 3 past us. Can't believe anyone is saying A win on Sunday is a given, unless they've not been to a game this season. Hughes may as well start clearing his desk.
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

We ain't winning Sunday. Mbia made sure of that. Gonna get opened up again with Ferdinand coming in. And i don't even wanna think about onuha at left back.

Comment

My concern is Reading go out to win games and attack and have pace in their side.

They play positive football where as we build up slowly, play our football infront of teams and dont turn them around and never get players getting in the box

Comment

just tuned in and shat,strong team Arsenal or kids?
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Oh yeah...........thats exactly the same team we played on saturday ain't it mr pedantic....

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                  Our so called "containment" of Arsenal not looking so good now!
                  Have you seen their team??!! Just the 11 changes from Saturday

Comment

I would be crapping it if i was hughes and i saw curley watts in the crowd,lofty for manager

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                      Have you seen their team??!! Just the 11 changes from Saturday
                      Some fans moan for the sake of it...mate

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        We ain't winning Sunday. Mbia made sure of that. Gonna get opened up again with Ferdinand coming in. And i don't even wanna think about onuha at left back.
                        And of course you know that don't you..
                        Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Arsen outttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
                            And of course you know that don't you..
                            Well I was at the cup game v them, every time they attacked we were all over the place. Looks like it could be roughly the same team against them aswell. Hope I'm wrong but can't see it

Comment

Whatever team arsenal have put out, nobody can deny the confidence boost this will give reading ahead of Sunday. 4 nil now. Hughes will be gone by Monday morning! mark my words! (pun intended! )

Comment

Working...
                              X