Im going to put my head on the line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
    Well they are spelt differently for one. Also a waste of space suggests i know the guy on a personal level or that he is a worthless human being. A waste of a place simply means his spot could have gone to someone who could actually play and help the team. I don't know much about you mate but i have ruled out rocket scientist as your daily profession.
    This seems to be a simple misunderstanding. A waste of a space in the squad, a waste of a place in the squad seems to be what he was getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
      This seems to be a simple misunderstanding. A waste of a space in the squad, a waste of a place in the squad seems to be what he was getting at.
      Yep -

Sammy I dont know much about you either. But most of your comments are negative and to be honest it gets boring.

Waste of a place to me still suggests you feel he is a waste of space to QPR. As you have said many times before you dont rate him.

I wouldnt mind if you chose to back it up and explain it in great detail.

Comment

One can only respond to what is written. Had qpr4life/Hogan written it correctly then we would not have had this "misunderstanding"

Think we should turn it around. What is the point of Hogan being in the 25 man squad? Apart from the enjoyment perhaps of watching him trying to buy a beer after games and getting asked for ID.

Comment

Learn to read fella. Never referred to him as a waste of space. I said he is a waste of a place. Yes i accept your apology.

So if he won't play this season as you mention then how is he not a waste of a place in the 25 man squad?? Would it not be better to include a player who might actually play instead of Hogan who won't? Even you must be able to see that someone who would play is of more value than someone who won't in a squad. Yes that is common sense.
          spot on Sammy.... Hogan is a waste of a place in the 25 man squad. Nothing against the lad but he would do far better for himself if he went on loan to some Champ/league 1 club to get some games.

Comment

One can only respond to what is written. Had qpr4life/Hogan written it correctly then we would not have had this "misunderstanding"

Think we should turn it around. What is the point of Hogan being in the 25 man squad? Apart from the enjoyment perhaps of watching him trying to buy a beer after games and getting asked for ID.
            Sammy - Cut the bull sh1t seriously man!

You are nothing special man... Seriously.

Give people a break - Hogan for one. Who on earth would you replace him with?? THAT WOULD PLAY????

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Give people a break - Hogan for one. Who on earth would you replace him with?? THAT WOULD PLAY????
              Should have given his shirt number to Luke Young ..at least he would be in with more of a chance and would mean Hogan could go out on loan and get some games rather than stuck on a bench with his thumb up his ####. Or better still kept HH as backup......Hughes has made a right **** up of the striker situation as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Should have given his shirt number to Luke Young ..at least he would be in with more of a chance and would mean Hogan could go out on loan and get some games rather than stuck on a bench with his thumb up his ####. Or better still kept HH as backup......Hughes has made a right **** up of the striker situation as it is.
                HA! Unreal...

So you are going to replace Hogan with Young??

Brilliant, replace a player who isnt playing with another who has no chance and is WELL passed it. (Age wise)

How can you argue with me and say this??

Comment

HA! Unreal...

So you are going to replace Hogan with Young??

Brilliant, replace a player who isnt playing with another who has no chance and is WELL passed it. (Age wise)

How can you argue with me and say this??
                  Well passed it? ?
                  He is 33...2 years younger than Ryan Nelson.
                  Doesnt matter anyhow as whats done is done. I dont think Hogan is a bad player and i think a years loan somewhere would do him much better than what he is doing now...dont you? Even Bothroyd would have been a better choice for a shirt number than Hogan. Just a waste of a place. Better still instead of buying all them Midfielders maybe Hughes should have got another defender or two? or a striker if he knew he was not including HH,JB and DJ.

Comment

Luke Young. West Brom away we had Hill at LB and a 30% fit Bosingwa at RB. If Luke Young was in the 25 man squad he would have played. And we needed him that day. Easy that.

Even DJ Campbell to a lesser extent. Zamora and Cisse are woefully out of form and we have little other options. I would not start Campbell but might give him 20 mins at the end of a game to nick a goal which he might do. That is 20 mins Hogan will never get.

Thing is with Hogan, regardless of injuries etc people will always play ahead of him or play out of postion to fill a role if it came to it. We have so many midfield options. So he won't ever play. He would have been far better off going on loan/getting games and becoming a better player to challenge these players ahead of him in the pecking order.

Comment

Well passed it? ?
                      He is 33...2 years younger than Ryan Nelson.
                      Doesnt matter anyhow as whats done is done. I dont think Hogan is a bad player and i think a years loan somewhere would do him much better than what he is doing now...dont you? Even Bothroyd would have been a better choice for a shirt number than Hogan. Just a waste of a place.
                      No - Wait!!

Look, The point is 'A waste of a place'

To make a valid argument you must choose a player who is able to break into the team.

Bothroyd POSSIBLY could of done this. But seeing as Cisse is struggling then I cant see this either.

With regards to Nelly - He is fine athlete and a very good footballer. I dont rate Luke in the same fassion and sadly he wouldnt be able to get into the team ahead of Nedum etc

Comment

Luke Young. West Brom away we had Hill at LB and a 30% fit Bosingwa at RB. If Luke Young was in the 25 man squad he would have played. And we needed him that day. Easy that.

Even DJ Campbell to a lesser extent. Zamora and Cisse are woefully out of form and we have little other options. I would not start Campbell but might give him 20 mins at the end of a game to nick a goal which he might do. That is 20 mins Hogan will never get.

Thing is with Hogan, regardless of injuries etc people will always play ahead of him or play out of postion to fill a role if it came to it. We have so many midfield options. So he won't ever play. He would have been far better off going on loan/getting games and becoming a better player to challenge these players ahead of him in the pecking order.
                        Im sorry - But you said waste of a place.

I need someone who Isnt - DJ etc may at most make the bench, and get a run. As will Hogan at some points.

Next...

Comment

No - Wait!!

Look, The point is 'A waste of a place'

To make a valid argument you must choose a player who is able to break into the team.

Bothroyd POSSIBLY could of done this. But seeing as Cisse is struggling then I cant see this either.

With regards to Nelly - He is fine athlete and a very good footballer. I dont rate Luke in the same fassion and sadly he wouldnt be able to get into the team ahead of Nedum etc
                          lol my nan could get into the team ahead of Ned!

Comment

Only worth replacing Hogan a striker - and only striker we have on the books worth a spot is DJ. IMHO of course.
                            Last edited by MattyRangers; 30-10-2012, 06:13 PM.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Im sorry - But you said waste of a place.

I need someone who Isnt - DJ etc may at most make the bench, and get a run. As will Hogan at some points.

Next...
                              lol you are as clueless as Hughes! :-)

Comment

lol you are as clueless as Hughes! :-)
                                You just ****ing moan ....

Is this you??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTFO...e=results_main

Comment

Working...
                                X