X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    I love reading The Sun's reports to see how stupid they are:

Today they have

"QPR looked dangerous on the counter, especially through Shaun Wright-Phillips"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    He was one of our best players first half, if not best and was dangerous on the break..... Maybe the sun reporters aren't ready to slate him regardless how he plays.

Comment

Worst player on the pitch

One of the reasons MH needs to go if most of us can see he is useless but he cant

Comment

SWP is the worst of a bad bunch of mercenaries.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieranger View Post
          a winger that can't cross or even beat a man, should never have made it to the level he plays at. I have good eyes but just don't see what the coaching staff see?????????????
          fully agree. no idea what hughes sees in him. consistently useless, offers nothing. final ball is crap and doesn't score goals. he can only dream of making that run mackie made where he beat 3 men and forced a good save
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

I have one word to sum this bloke up ****

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              I have one word to sum this bloke up ****
              Small? But seriously, I agree with that word
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

There is just one thing about Mark Hughes that really pisses me off no end, and that's his mis-placed faith in SWP.
                Today we played against a 13 man team, ArseAnal + the ref + SWP.
                Surely, Mark saw at long last, what most people have seen for the last 12 months, that SWP is all washed-up, way past his best, and is a bloody liability every time he plays.
                There is absolutely no excuse for giving the ball away so many times in one match, not at this bloody level.
                My message to Mark Hughes would be this, keep playing the hapless SWP, and he will surely cost you your job.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  Zamora = Championship class "striker" if ever i saw one.
                  Ipswich? Sheffield Wednesday? Barnsley?

Even Damien Delaney and Peter Ramage scored for Palace today.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I normally stick up for him but had enough of it.

Can't even cross a ball when his alone, give the ball away in there half, which could of cost us.

He does more bad then good over 90 minutes.

Ok Personally, I would say he is an average QPR player so then.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

It isn`t Park the one who has come to QPR because of the money - it is SWP and his stpfather Ian Right was the one who appeared on the tv last season saying QPR had no chances for survival. Why didn`t we start with Mackie or Faurlin instead the useless SWP?!...

Comment

Wretched. Totally wretched. He's consistently one of the worst Rs players I've seen in thirty years given a run in the team. Who's heart didn't sink yesterday on learning SWP was in the team????

Comment

Zamora is the waste of space in the team he does **** all ...... reminds me of rob hulse but slightly better .... cant turn a man , wins one header the whole game ... it looked like hoilett was doing everything going forward then when he got up there he had no one there to support him as bobby has a slow jog into the box ? GET RID new set of strikers is needed im afraid

Comment

Ths thread about SWP - he in not PL quality, championship at best
                            END OF

Comment

If SWP was a race horse he'd be put down.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

he has not scored a league goal for us in 38 games, rarely creates goals and can't pass
                                AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

Comment

Working...
                                X