Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will M View Post
    Pep Guardiola isn't a crazy notion.
    Even more insane than the idea that Zamora and Johnson are a decent front two in 2012/13. And there was me thinking you were a Hughes fan ;)

I thought TF would have had sound advice regarding football matters, but that was naive. I think our friend Kia J stitched him up like a kipper, first by selling him the idea of Hughes and secondly by forging a cast iron contract for his client.

Is Fernandes prepared to stick with Hughes if we go down? If not, just how detached do we have to get before someone grasps the nettle?

Comment

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...manent-manager

Can you really See tony hiring any of the managers above pep apart from Harry?

Comment

pep guardiola has not proved himself anywhere....Barca was already made so no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
          http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...manent-manager

Can you really See tony hiring any of the managers above pep apart from Harry?
          yes i can

Comment

Collonel 'Arry has already got the hair to match the chicken batter and a kentucky fried chicken face to match.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              yes i can
              Who?

Comment

Bring in the wally wiv the brolly...........he is the man to unite the fanbase..... we can all universally hate the manager!

Comment

Who?
                  i think there is at least 10 managers above Pep's name that i think could do a job at rangers...certainly can be doing no worse than MH. Why do you think Pep would be the least bit attracted to QPR rather than say...Arsenal...Chelsea...Spurs...Man City? all 4 jobs i reckon could be available over next couple of seasons and all much more realistic for someone like Guardiola. Mention Guardiola to people as QPR manager and they gonna burst out laughing and i dont blame them.
                  Last edited by vblockranger; 26-10-2012, 10:26 AM.

Comment

i think there is at least 10 managers above Pep's name that i think could do a job at rangers...certainly can be doing no worse than MH. Why do you think Pep would be the least bit attracted to QPR rather than say...Arsenal...Chelsea...Spurs...Man City? all 4 jobs i reckon could be available over next couple of seasons and all much more realistic for someone like Guardiola. Mention Guardiola to people as QPR manager and they gonna burst out laughing and i dont blame them.
                    I agree but do you honestly think the managers available on that list could match the ambition of tony and actually take us to the new heights tony wants?

Comment

I agree but do you honestly think the managers available on that list could match the ambition of tony and actually take us to the new heights tony wants?
                      what Tony wants and what is realistic is 2 different things imo...

Comment

what Tony wants and what is realistic is 2 different things imo...
                        Half the problem is that much as we admire TF's business sense, football sense is hard won and takes years to accumulate. He clearly has no idea, which wouldn't be a problem if there was a sane, objective voice in the boardroom mix.

Comment

Working...
                        X