No announcement yet.

Dawson Linked with Southampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, all things being equal, you'd drop out Derry, Dyer or Hogan, yet you'd leave Andy Johnson in your 25?

In reality I think we have 5 spots in the 25
    Dyer simply has to go
    AJ obviously (to most)
    Hogan very unlikely
    Green will also likely toddle off
    And finally.... A strange one but for me it's either Clint or Desza and I be gutted for either / both

Should be Onuha in my book
    Last edited by LBLOCK; 24-10-2012, 08:11 AM.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Well, we need another LB, so that's Ephraim's place gone. We need to replace AJ. We also need a fourth striker so that's Dyer's place gone. Our squad would then be much better balanced.

At some stage soon we're going to have to look at replacing Hill and Nelsen, maybe even Onouha and Ferdinand. Dawson would be a good fit for us and I'd like to see him alongside M'bia. Out of our current five CBs, which one would lose his place? One thing I think most of us agree on is that our defence still needs some work on it and would welcome Dawson to the ranks.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
        So, all things being equal, you'd drop out Derry, Dyer or Hogan, yet you'd leave Andy Johnson in your 25?

In reality I think we have 5 spots in the 25
        Dyer simply has to go
        AJ obviously (to most)
        Hogan very unlikely
        Green will also likely toddle off
        And finally.... A strange one but for me it's either Clint or Desza and I be gutted for either / both
        Jesus completely forgot about aj ! Agree about the clint/Derry sentiments but were overly sentimental at times and lets be frank they no longer cut th mustard at this level . It's a bloody cruel league and if you stand still you get left behind . Harsh but true I'm afraid

Comment

Cant see us signing any more than 3 players in january, if that.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Mike Rigg said it fell through due to wage demands. Will he have lowered them in 5 months?

Comment

We need 1 CB and a supporting striker in the 25 at the end of January, nothing more.

I think the CB will either Dawson, Kjaer, Samba or the youngster from France that Riggs been to watch recently.

We should include DJ in the 25 as the supporting striker IMO.

The last think we want is another window with loads of signings.

Comment

He didn't want to join us a few months ago so why do we want him in Jan... move on and let him rot in Spurs reserves on his silly wages.

Surely must dispel some of the myths about how massive the wages are we're paying if the amount we offerd an England CB, who we were prepared to pay £9m for wasn't enough to lure him away from a reseve spot at Spurs..... and to think some people want Redknapp as boss when most Spurs squad players will be on ridiculous money.

AS for the 25, if we get another CB then it will have to be Hill who drops out imo.... he's said himself he's not good enough at LB, and lets be honest, if we did sign another CB he'd be about 5th choice, therefore curplus moreso than others in other positions. If he signs a striker they'll replace AJ, midfielder either Derry or Ephraim. It will be like for like.

Comment

dyer shouldnt go yet!

Comment

Working...
                  X