be interesting to see , who's got the gunners tkts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be interesting to see , who's got the gunners tkts

3000 gone but i know many who missed out, who had season tkts etc and good loyalty totals.
    i wonder how many went to sponsors and partners...and how many of our new korean friends.
    konitchywa!

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    3000 gone but i know many who missed out, who had season tkts etc and good loyalty totals.
    i wonder how many went to sponsors and partners...and how many of our new korean friends.
    konitchywa!
    think how gutted they be if MH benches Park :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      think how gutted they be if MH benches Park :-)
      Not blooming likely!
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Not blooming likely!
        no your right TF would never allow it..he has airline tickets to sell.

Comment

im going with my gooner boss in the arsenal end, i hate that but its the only way of watching the game.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            im going with my gooner boss in the arsenal end, i hate that but its the only way of watching the game.
            hope you dont stand up and clap like the others around you when Arsenal score

Comment

Why did you say hello in Japanese?

Comment

If your friends have a lot of loyalty points then they should've purchased the tix earlier. You can't moan if you left it until last week to try and buy them

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  Why did you say hello in Japanese?
                  And why hello... it should have been goodbye if we forget that he used the wrong language... lol.

Comment

how exactly would the korean fans with zero loyalty points have got a ticket?

Big demand for this - I am sure most of us would have gone if there were enough tickets.

I think it is pretty obvious they would sell, but lets's see if you are right - looking forward to any ST holders who have masses of loyalty points explain how they failed to get a ticket.....almost certainly moved too late. Like essex saying the korean fans are stopping locals getting to the club - ridiculous.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Only a member but had enough points to get one, I've only missed Norwich away and sold my tottenham ticket

Comment

Agree with silvercue

Comment

Im going and I hardly now go to away games. Being a st that renewed I have 170 points, no difficulty getting tickets.
                          Just think Arsenal has always been traditionally our biggest away day draw. Also a 3:00 o clock KO on a lazy Saturday when nothing much else is going on makes it a perfect game to go to. Loads of rangers have gooner mates so its convenient for many, I got 3 of my gooner mates tickets at LR last season so will be a laugh meeting up with them early. No hassle getting to it, just perfect for a big rangers turn out including a sizeable st holdersl, no conspiracy.
                          The idea loyal fans have been denied is absurd, some how some believe we have legions of QPR fans all wanting to turn up but somehow get turned away, we couldn't even sell out Chelsea. We have a small fanbase and it's not a club where tickets are hard to come by if you follow the club.

Comment

Got a ticket when they went on sale to 50points, had extra 20 for doing over ten aways last year done every away so far this year no problem getting tickets
                            This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Silvercue is the winner in the answers competition IMO.

It's only fans with points who get the tickets at the moment. And if it transpires that some tourist fans have gone then you've got to question the locality of the fans who sold them the tickets because it sure as hell wasn't the BO.

Comment

Working...
                              X