Why so few United away tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so few United away tickets?

I thought man u give away fans 3000 tickets we got half that!!!! They got to give us more surely!!!!

Because our away support is shocking North of Watford, I bet we don't take a tenth of what has been allocated. We would probably only need one coach, probably get away with a minibus.

Oooops Sorry, I thought I was was on the Fulham site!

Comment

1400 allocation with a capacity of 75,000. That is less than 2%. How can they get away with that?

Comment

I believe we only brought about 1400 up to city and still had 200 or so tickets left for sale, correct me if I'm wrong but I can't imagine they wanna risk losing out again.

Comment

Probably what the club requested

Comment

Because we all delude ourselves and think we are a big club when the fact is we are not

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Because we all delude ourselves and think we are a big club when the fact is we are not
              100% nail on the head.

Comment

the club probably only requested that amount because travelling support to the North is not that great and even worse when it has been almost 12 months without an away win and only 3 draws in a run of about 18 games!

Comment

Have Man Utd moved where they house the away fans this season?

Comment

There are rules about the amount of tickets they have to offer if the demand is there. However, the club, in this case QPR, can ask for less, which is probably what has happened here.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

We lost money on the UTD game last year as requested full 3000 and old sold half of that (tickets are V expensive). The club has a system where people show interest in games then they judge how many tickets to request. Make sure you show interest in games if you want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
                        We lost money on the UTD game last year as requested full 3000 and old sold half of that (tickets are V expensive). The club has a system where people show interest in games then they judge how many tickets to request. Make sure you show interest in games if you want to go.
                        We need Hughes to show a bit of interest in away days first.

Comment

Aren't our new Korean fans going to away games? That would bolster our away support.

Comment

Man Utd have relocated the away fans to the very top of the new stand just like newcastle enabling them to keep the away fans from giving good vocal support. Due to this the seating allocation is 1400 and they can get away with this due to Crowd control measures

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              Man Utd have relocated the away fans to the very top of the new stand just like newcastle enabling them to keep the away fans from giving good vocal support. Due to this the seating allocation is 1400 and they can get away with this due to Crowd control measures
                              I don't think that is correct. I think they have to give a certain %, probably 10 or 3000 max if their ground is over 30k. The way safety measures work is like at LR where we cannot only give half the USE for example or 1/4 ER as the exits all need to be segregated. We only have to give one top tier of USE to meet the requirements.

So basically UTD would have to provide more tickets in an area where they can do it. This is down to QPR not wanting 3000 tickets.

There are examples where there have been H7S issues, like at City's ground, but not at Old Trafford.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X