the way things are!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the way things are!

it's amazing what some people will believe, let's make no bones about it GP feeds his fans with what can only be described as drivel and like all good sheep they relay what he says

i have no doubt that GP loves the club dearly but when it comes to "saving your job" it's amazing what lengths some will go to

i don't entirely blame them TBH as being an Italian (Neapolitan to boot) they can be charmers, believe me I've seen enough of them in my time

but how long can this go on, how long before the penny finally drops

QBP almost turned the corner, by finally admitting we need NOT 1 BUT 2 new forwards, has it really taken over 2 seasons to realise that or is it more "feed"

i just can not believe a club the size of our is kicking it's heels in the transfer market when it's so clear to see what is needed

maybe Flav has had enough of all this crap Advice on the footballing side & that's why he isn't releasing the funds, i just don't now anymore what is happening to our club, for me we're ALL being taken as "Mugs"

the way things are.......the samaritans will be the next sponsor - can see their helpline number all round the LR pitch hoardings

Comment

Pointless moaning about Pete and even Gianni. As Gianni said to one of the fans "give me 4m and I'll buy you Beckford". I'm sure he realises we need a proper striker that costs serious wedge, just as I'm sure even Pete did for all that time he was trying to loyally defend the club. But its Flavio and his co-directors who are not releasing the funds. If you are frustrated with anyone, it should be them.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Pointless moaning about Pete and even Gianni. As Gianni said to one of the fans "give me 4m and I'll buy you Beckford". I'm sure he realises we need a proper striker that costs serious wedge, just as I'm sure even Pete did for all that time he was trying to loyally defend the club. But its Flavio and his co-directors who are not releasing the funds. If you are frustrated with anyone, it should be them.
        fair point i suppose, but as i said maybe Flav is p155ed off with all the money wasted by GP so far! which is understandable :cry:

Comment

Pk it has not take 2 years to find it about scoring goals. We scored goals for fun under de Canio.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

yeah but still managed to concede more than we scored.
            De canio was Kamakaze.
            I know he was a nice bloke but just had an average season don't understand the love for him
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Pk it has not take 2 years to find it about scoring goals. We scored goals for fun under de Canio.
              apoligies, since the great man left then, defo the whole of last season

i take it you didn't like the "Bandwagon"

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
                the way things are.......the samaritans will be the next sponsor - can see their helpline number all round the LR pitch hoardings

More like Tampon,to feed all the ****s on the pitch.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  We scored 50 in 34 under De Canio which is the equivalent to 67 goals in a 46 match season. Last season Birmingham, Sheff Utd and Preston all finished in the top 6 with fewer than 67 goals. So in fairness to Pete goal scoring wasn't an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    We scored 50 in 34 under De Canio which is the equivalent to 67 goals in a 46 match season. Last season Birmingham, Sheff Utd and Preston all finished in the top 6 with fewer than 67 goals. So in fairness to Pete goal scoring wasn't an issue.
                    which i have already replied to

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                      which i have already replied to
                      Sorry I was looking up the stats and didn't see the reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X