Korean fans - let's not be harsh on them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    I don't have a problem with our new followers. There are some, like Bon who's a good lad, who will stick with us.

AND I certainly don't have a problem with the 30 odd Asian girls in schoolgirl uniforms who were running around the ground on Sunday
    Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 23-10-2012, 04:56 PM.
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Bon ####ing lives on here,he will have 30k posts by xmas
      Yeah but the way Matty's going he'll never reach him. Think he's going for the record of the most post in the shortest time.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Yeah but the way Matty's going he'll never reach him. Think he's going for the record of the most post in the shortest time.
        By the way, as the forum will reach its one millionth post at some point in time over the next few months, MYU has kindly promised to purchase one kilo of Beluga caviar for that lucky poster. You cannot see the total posts tally but we will tell you who the winner is. Don't get your hopes up though, it will probably be either MYU or me.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          The more new fans we win over, the better for the club. I don't care where they come from, but I for one, welcome them.
          Well........... don't want too many scots tbf!!!!!!............do we?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            By the way, as the forum will reach its one millionth post at some point in time over the next few months, MYU has kindly promised to purchase one kilo of Beluga caviar for that lucky poster. You cannot see the total posts tally but we will tell you who the winner is. Don't get your hopes up though, it will probably be either MYU or me.
            Beluga............thats a gun init?

Comment

hi all..not only Korean, nowadays QPR have a follower at South East asia..maybe due to popularity of TF & Air Asia in this region..
              good thing is we're not supporting qpr because of Park Ji Sung..

- QPR Malaysia Fan -

Comment

Originally posted by idx View Post
                hi all..not only Korean, nowadays QPR have a follower at South East asia..maybe due to popularity of TF & Air Asia in this region..

- QPR Malaysia Fan -
                There is nothing wrong with getting to know and like QPR because of Park Ji Sung

Comment

- QPR Malaysia Fan -
                  Lets give him or her a warm welcome

Comment

- QPR Malaysia Fan -
                    Welcome to the world of QPR.

Originally posted by QPRing View Post
                    There is nothing wrong with getting to know and like QPR because of Park Ji Sung
                    That's so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                      AND I certainly don't have a problem with the 30 odd Asian schoolgirls who were running around the ground on Sunday
                      Pest alert
                      I used to have a Gold Card but now only have Bronze!

Comment

Originally posted by W13 Exile View Post
                        Pest alert
                        Just re read it, I meant the 30 odd Asian young women IN Schoolgirl uniforms . . . .

Doesn't julian have a story about schoolgirls & being back doored on a weekend away, I wonder if he posts on here ? ? ?
                        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Well........... don't want too many scots tbf!!!!!!............do we?
                          Oi Dave , just spotted that one ! 4t we'd agreed we were into One Love n all that

Comment

well if the Koreans get their own section then why not the Scots? Welsh? Argentinian?Also if Black footballers get their own Black Players Union then their should also be a White Footballers Union....and a Mixed Race Footballers Union...Asian Footballers Union....after all we dont want to upset anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              well if the Koreans get their own section then why not the Scots? Welsh? Argentinian?Also if Black footballers get their own Black Players Union then their should also be a White Footballers Union....and a Mixed Race Footballers Union...Asian Footballers Union....after all we dont want to upset anyone!
                              It's simple, most Koreans don't understand English, and we don't understand Korean, but we all support QPR.

The translators will take care of the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                                That is exactly what I have been telling MYU, I want an Estonian section all to myself. Seriously though, we did try this diversification bit some time ago, by country of origin under the user title and a special section, just wasn't much interest. OTOH, the Korean section seems lively already. Doubt the Argentinian or Estonian one would ever be like that. As for having separate Scottish and Welsh sections, last thing we want to do is to contribute to the devolution movements that threaten to tear the UK apart
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X