So are we really good enough to go up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So are we really good enough to go up

Or did we just all kid ourselves because its QPR?

best move is expect not too much as not to be dissapointed and then you may also be suprised.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i'm not sure any of the sane amongst us thought we would go up.

Comment

I seriously believe with a CLINICAL striker...we're at least capable of challenging the top 4.

We're creating chance.

When correctly chosen, we have one of the best back 4's in the league, and that's not being unrealistic for me. Last seasons goals against goes to show as well as Cerny's golden gloves award.

We need a fox in the box and and all round striker.

Hooper and Beckford, anyone?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          best move is expect not too much as not to be dissapointed and then you may also be suprised.
          Way I always try and look at it as no point actually expecting to go up despite what hype is out there.

At the moment we are at least three players away from making a serious challange in my opinion but still we have plenty of games left so I wont join the usuals in the doom and gloom camp just yet.

Comment

mid table written all over us.

Comment

I don't think we have the squad to get promoted but were not far off maybe a couple of additions would tip the balance
              We Are The People.....

Comment

We'll be lucky not to be relegated
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

I didn't think and still quite can't believe that Hull, Stoke and Burnley are Premiership teams. Is our squad that much worse than theirs when they got promoted? I don't think it is. The difference is that Fuller, Windass, Campbell, Paterson and Thompson all scored goals. We don't have a natural goal scorer at the club.

Comment

If we had a top striker at the club we would do well, otherwise this season will be similar to last. Squad is very much the same and we have only improved it with 2 unheard of foreigners.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

what Dave said,if we get a goalscorer in we could figure in the top six otherwise mid table.

Comment

I thought Newcastle would struggle this year, but after watching them beat Reading I have to say our squad is no where near as good or strong as theres. Apart from Buz and maybe Routledge & Taarabt I think our players are average at best.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                          I thought Newcastle would struggle this year, but after watching them beat Reading I have to say our squad is no where near as good or strong as theres. Apart from Buz and maybe Routledge & Taarabt I think our players are average at best.
                          Cerny, Connolly, Gorkss, Rowlands?

I think they are better than average CCC players.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

The squad can match anyones in this league until we get to the forward line and it is that simple. I bet if you check the stats for Championship dream teams, we will be well represented until you get to forwards and I doubt anyone choses our forwards. If we were to get in forwards of the same quality that we have elsewhere we could go up, if we don't it will be exactly the same as last season.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

with Magilton as manager and NO strikers,we have no chance of even making the play offs,midtable at best

Comment

Working...
                              X