Is Adel injured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Adel injured?

Watching Morocco v. Mozambique and he's not on the pitch or the bench.

Good

Comment

Not good if he is injured but good for us he will be fresh for us

Comment

hes outside at a Dalmas stop
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

dolmus for adel!

Comment

He's been dropped, as have some other "stars"

Comment

Do they have some good defenders in their team?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Isn't he still exiled? He's been kicke out or walked out a few times...never seen him throw a strop before....

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Do they have some good defenders in their team?
                  yes , Benatia plays in udinesse, he is rated top defender in Italy. jeventus, milan, arsenal, liverpool are all after him this January and also last summer but udinesse said he is not for sale..

for Adel, morocco sacked last 2 week the manager , so the new one was a local Moroccan coach and he did call mostly players from the Moroccan league and some in europe ( 5 or 6 from 25!). many were not called, Morocco lost in away game 2-0 in Mozambique and yesterday they won 4-0 in Morocco and therefore qualified to the African cup in the coming January - February in South Africa.
                  I think he will be called by then.. Its a useless cup and most african players in europe dnt really want to go for one month during that time. thats why many clubs are careful when signing African players.. its pain in the arsse.

Comment

Keep away from Morocco as long as he is in-form with us.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                      yes , Benatia plays in udinesse, he is rated top defender in Italy. jeventus, milan, arsenal, liverpool are all after him this January and also last summer but udinesse said he is not for sale..

for Adel, morocco sacked last 2 week the manager , so the new one was a local Moroccan coach and he did call mostly players from the Moroccan league and some in europe ( 5 or 6 from 25!). many were not called, Morocco lost in away game 2-0 in Mozambique and yesterday they won 4-0 in Morocco and therefore qualified to the African cup in the coming January - February in South Africa.
                      I think he will be called by then.. Its a useless cup and most african players in europe dnt really want to go for one month during that time. thats why many clubs are careful when signing African players.. its pain in the arsse.
                      Thank you for this update,rockanroll! Appreciated.
                      By the way, do you happen to know how your fellow countryman,(his name escapes me !), is doing at Boro ATM?
                      Thanks.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        [B]

Thank you for this update,rockanroll! Appreciated.
                        By the way, do you happen to know how your fellow countryman,(his name escapes me !), is doing at Boro ATM?
                        Thanks.
                        wow shania you are a real footballer! his name marouane Zemama (Zouma) he is very known in Scotland when he played with Hibernian, he moved to boro when the coach moved also there. he is still good only the injuries stop him sometimes! but whenever he plays he scores.

Comment

wow shania you are a real footballer! his name marouane Zemama (Zouma) he is very known in Scotland when he played with Hibernian, he moved to boro when the coach moved also there. he is still good only the injuries stop him sometimes! but whenever he plays he scores.
                          Thanks. I noticed that he played the second half for Boro a few weeks back and had at least one assist in that match. I remember him because you rated him a few seasons back. But the injuries seem to let him down, and I guess we will never see him at QPR. But that´s football...
                          Last edited by Shania; 16-10-2012, 08:50 AM. Reason: Again.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X