No announcement yet.

The 43 games To Go Report..With Some Home Truths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he played up front against Bristo,City, did you post he should not have played there.?

Its a simple yes or no.

No need for the waffle
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      superckat, you just want to have a pop about anything.

Helgusson, Pellicori and Tarrabt are fine with me, we need two others for a real challenge.

Talk about being patronising, how is your mate doing down at Swansea?
      Pete you really shouldn't be accusing anyone of having a pop. Your post was like a bowl of Rice Krispies without the snap and crackle. And you know it. Also what has Sousa and Swansea got to do with this. I thought we were talking about QPR issues. You seem to bring up Sousa at any opportunity. You refer to him as my mate. However you seem to be more interested in what he is doing than I am.

Comment

he played up front against Bristo,City, did you post he should not have played there.?

Its a simple yes or no.

No need for the waffle
        ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BORKED

Comment

Its a simple yes or no.

No need for the waffle
          Major hypocrite of the highest order....

we can't judge the team after THREE games...but you can judge Tarrabt after ONE game up front.......like you have been told...careful what tripe you type fella.

Comment

Well said pete...

Comment

Nodge, I knwo you have links with Spurs, but you should have watch more of those reserve matches.

So far, he has far more effective as a striker, then when Jim has swicthed him to the left

Seen most last season. Never played as a striker - may have moved there after substitutions and injuries dictated during a handful. Obika and to a lesser extent, Townsend played up top with a mixture of Dos Santos, Campbell and Daniels

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                Seen most last season. Never played as a striker - may have moved there after substitutions and injuries dictated during a handful. Obika and to a lesser extent, Townsend played up top with a mixture of Dos Santos, Campbell and Daniels
                Nodge, Pete "works in football". How dare you query is superior judgement?
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                X