• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everton Sold Out!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/09...ut-405575.aspx
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Thats more like it, nice early sell out! Huge game for us considering its so early in the season, stating the obvious here I know, but we desperately need this first win to get our season going. I honestly think we will be off and running once we get one under our belts - needa get behind em for this 1!
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 09-10-2012, 05:24 PM.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Thats more like it, nice early sell out! Huge game for us considering its so early in the season, stating the obvious here I know, but we desperately need this first win to get our season going. I honestly think we will be off and running once we get one under our belts.
      :lauhter_small:

Comment

did these tickets ever go on general sale

Comment

Great! Should be an amazing atmosphere and that should drive the team on, just like how it did when we beat the **** at home almost exactly a year ago.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            did these tickets ever go on general sale
            Yes not for long , and mainly only single scattered seats , i tried to get 3 together no luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Thats more like it, nice early sell out! Huge game for us considering its so early in the season, stating the obvious here I know, but we desperately need this first win to get our season going. I honestly think we will be off and running once we get one under our belts - needa get behind em for this 1!
              The standard has a good article on QPR today including the next 10 games. QPR have some tricky fixture including Arsenal and Man Utd away, but also home games against Southampton Reading Fulham which are definetly winnable. I wouldnt be surprised if QPR have between 15-17 points after 17 games. Which isn't really a lot, but maybe a bit better than last season

Comment

We'll win this game.

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

just been on the online ticket thing and there are 124 seats left for sale in the lower and upper loft! so not sold out!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                    X