Im not worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not worried

yes we are bottom of the table, but if you look well just one win will take us places up, teams will have their fall and we have seen that every year, and Im glad we have our at the start of the season they are 31 games left that an astonishing 93 points ahead, we can achieve 42 points easly trust me, we have quality players. just that defense need to be sorted out asap.

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
    yes we are bottom of the table, but if you look well just one win will take us places up, teams will have their fall and we have seen that every year, and Im glad we have our at the start of the season they are 31 games left that an astonishing 93 points ahead, we can achieve 42 points easly trust me, we have quality players. just that defense need to be sorted out asap.
    You clearly can't be bothered in reading other people's posts so I wish I didn't bother opening this one. Why start a new thread stating the obvious, deary me!

Might sounds strict but this kind of post needs some tough love
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

People have been saying "not worried" & "we will come good" since Swansea. Wonder when that will change.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
        People have been saying "not worried" & "we will come good" since Swansea. Wonder when that will change.
        When the time to panic arrives, which in my day used to be after the Boxing day fixture, not the first week in October.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          You clearly can't be bothered in reading other people's posts so I wish I didn't bother opening this one. Why start a new thread stating the obvious, deary me!

Might sounds strict but this kind of post needs some tough love
          need more positive people to voice their opinion and create a positive atmosphere and take off the negative energy.
          and im optimistic and people should be and trust our squad.

Comment

If we wit till Boxing Day new manager will have no time to assess squad before window opens. Latest we should leave it is end November
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Comment

I'm with rock. October ffs.

Comment

Working...
                X