FAO Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well those Cows came home in 2008 mate.
    I am going to the forest game but only because I bought my tickets with crazy faith in this current squad. 1 year I will learn.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
      Well whatever you wanna call it, but there was hundreds of qpr fans there tonight so i guess we all must be naive hey...

Either way mate, gotta back your team till the cows come home....
      if the cows can score that's fine with me...as long as it's not a load of bull

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
        Oh dont be such a goon fella! Listen to yourself, "gps mouthpiece!"...You make yourself look like a right plum!!

Over zealousness! We all know tarrabts good, pete didnt set taarabt a target of 15 did he, taarabt set that himself, just because he backs taarabt to do this doesnt mean hes being over zealous, its means like so many of us were putting our belief in this player to do what he says he can do....

Its called support.

Oh dear god, I thought for a mad moment I was speaking to someone with a modicum of intelligence, but alas.

How do you know he is good? He has played a handful of first team games, some in midfield, some up front and as of yet he has not stamped his authority on any game, so how the hell does that constitute 'good'? Wishful thinking maybe, factual, no.

Taarabt may have set himself a target of 15 goals, but it does not mean Pete has to pounce on his statement and produce his (GP's) typical propaganda does it?

Plum, me? Do you actually read what you write dear chap, or do you just bash away at the keys and hope for some form of coherent bable?

Comment

Working...
        X