Fernandes Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes Tweet

For all QPR fans. Fans who analyse properly. I am not changing anything. And all shareholders agree. No team except the first game has outplayed us. We need a consistent 4 defenders not changing every week esp left and right back. Mark is the right man.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Clearly he wasnt at the West Ham game first half?
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      Clearly he wasnt at the West Ham game first half?
      West Ham never outplayed us.... they outfought us

Comment

They didn't out play us- just bullied us and were tactically better.

Comment

So why does he change back four every week then tony? Why move hill to left back when he was doing good alongside nelson just so anton can play?
          This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            West Ham never outplayed us.... they outfought us
            The two West Ham goals was like watching in slow motion, where was the defence??

Comment

Then tell him if he ever plays hill at left back again he will be fired without compensation . Same applies for SWP . Quite happy with hill at centre half but left back against the pace in this league is a no no . If he picks his best players in their CORRECT positions then he'll be ok . Use the tools at your disposal mark FFS

Comment

Southwales- he put Hill at LB because he was the only fit left back.

Ed- thats the whole point TF is trying to make- we can't get a defence together at the moment.

We really really need a Dawson type CB to play every game- then we can build a defence around him.

Comment

Can see his point. We have always known Hill is a poor left back, so why play him there? He offers nothing there. He does not get forward to support the left winger, plus he either plays a percentage ball down the line or a diagonal ball to Zamora which never works.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Have to agree with most on here.
                    Hill at left-back, SWP anywhere on the pitch, have to be no-no's.
                    Mark needs to be backed, but he must also do himself some favours too.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                      Southwales- he put Hill at LB because he was the only fit left back.
                      So why the other week play onhura there? Or take bosingwa from his postion at right back to go left then play onhura at right back it just doesnt make sence. Why give these youth team players pro deals and squad numbers then play current first teamers out of posistion over them? Why have traore on bench if he aint fit enough to start?
                      This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Then tell him if he ever plays hill at left back again he will be fired without compensation . Same applies for SWP . Quite happy with hill at centre half but left back against the pace in this league is a no no . If he picks his best players in their CORRECT positions then he'll be ok . Use the tools at your disposal mark FFS
                        its not hard is it mate, hes completely lost it. the players that are injured are crap anyway so nothings gonna change. he moved hill over to play ferdinand who i think is the worst defender in the premiership, and then watches as the clown falls over and gifts em a goal. and basically has another mare

Comment

sorry second worst defender in prem i forgot about onuha

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Ranger View Post
                            sorry second worst defender in prem i forgot about onuha
                            We must be the champions at picking up duffers. It's like we take decent players and completely destroy them .

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                              For all QPR fans. Fans who analyse properly. I am not changing anything. And all shareholders agree. No team except the first game has outplayed us. We need a consistent 4 defenders not changing every week esp left and right back. Mark is the right man.
                              Great... so as long as we keep losing but aren't being totally out played we'll be OK!

Comment

Working...
                              X