Fernandes wont sack Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes wont sack Hughes

And I'll be honest I agree with that decision.

Results are not going for us at the moment and normally I'd be the first to say Hughes should be binned. However this summer we have invested millions of pounds in a new team and all of Hughes support staff.

For the first time in ages we have a board who are looking to invest heavily in the future of our club.

Fernandes has a long term vision for QPR and sacking the manager after half a dozen games is not going to happen.

So stop moaning get behind the team and back Mark Hughes.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Why do people keep going onabout 7 games hes been here since january, spent heavily in two transfer windows and his time is up! Why wait till we get beat by everton then stuffed at arsenal before getting rid. They have already come out and said they aint gonna spend big in january im sorry but we need to spend big on defenders
    This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

We must not panic, there are massive changes throughout the club and the squad, it takes time, a mighty oak grows from a small acorn but not if you keep digging it up and replanting it every year
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I agree totally with Funky on this. This is a long term project. We need stability to see it through and all this chopping and changing of managers on a whim isn't gonna help. Have people forgotten our recent past already? Be careful what you wish for cos there are no guarantees that if Hughes was sacked, Harry (or whoever flavour of the month is) will come here and we could end up with Phil Brown or suchlike and what if we lost another 6 games under the new manager whilst he takes time to get to know the players or says "it's not his team give him time"?
        Hope the Fernandes tweet puts an end to the argument once and for all but fear it won't.

Comment

Originally posted by southwalesR View Post
          Why do people keep going onabout 7 games hes been here since january, spent heavily in two transfer windows and his time is up! Why wait till we get beat by everton then stuffed at arsenal before getting rid. They have already come out and said they aint gonna spend big in january im sorry but we need to spend big on defenders
          He's only had 7 games with this team though........

Comment

Working...
          X