Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How pish is park?

How pish is park?

Pish poor. But not as pish poor as SWP or Anton F....

Comment

Seen twice on tele and once live....looked poor to me.

Literally just a thought now.....has the captain's armband got anything to do with it also? Does he feel comfortable with it, feel like he deserves it? The added respnsibilty? I saw at one point on tele vs West Ham.....he went over to ref to defend our player who was going to get spoken to by ref...great......but this was only because he was prompted to, a delayed reaction and he didn't even say anything to ref....just stood next to him and looking akward.

Funny how things stand out. Spoke volumes to me.

Comment

Seen some koreans after match today i shouted ji sung park all theyre faces lit up then i said he f***ing **** haha see theyre faces
        This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Originally posted by southwalesR View Post
          Seen some koreans after match today i shouted ji sung park all theyre faces lit up then i said he f***ing **** haha see theyre faces
          Oh my word......comedy gold.......

Comment

So you were a jerk to your fellow QPR supporters because they were Korean. Wow. Congratulations. You must be very proud.

And FFS, southwalesR, the English language has things like contractions and punctuation. Learn to use them.

Comment

Had enough of Park. Should be used from the bench when Diakites back. Does a lot of running and not much else.
              Adel back as captain for me aswell, bring back that magic and fight from our championship winning season.

Comment

Park has not been delivering so it's time to ride some pine.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Gary Neville reckoned he was the best defender at Utd., play him in front of the defence, looking at the game on motd, highlights what we all knew, a Chris S amba type of player was desperately required
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Kimchee Ranger View Post
                    So you were a jerk to your fellow QPR supporters because they were Korean. Wow. Congratulations. You must be very proud.

And FFS, southwalesR, the English language has things like contractions and punctuation. Learn to use them.
                    Il say what I want and to be honest im sick of seeing hundreds of koreans every game theydont support qpr they support park. Anyway it was just a laugh but it aint parkd fault playing him out of posistion, play him on the right or nowhere dont just make room for him because hes a big name

Comment

Il say what I want and to be honest im sick of seeing hundreds of koreans every game theydont support qpr they support park. Anyway it was just a laugh but it aint parkd fault playing him out of posistion, play him on the right or nowhere dont just make room for him because hes a big name
                      So who care if we spport Park, Most koreans support team whom park plays for....
                      That been said, it will be 3million supporter from korea, they will support QPR bec/ Park..
                      Chicken or egg which came fist??
                      You should be glad that most koreans support QPR and Park.....
                      We support park bec/ he work his butts off for team he play for.
                      Look at the game and u will see how much he covers ground... from defense to attacking...
                      Who is first to tracks back always???
                      He is not a playmaker but he does all the dirty work...

Comment

You Koreans would get a better receptions on one of the other Rangers forums. Fewer *****s there

Comment

Oh dear, small club mentality setting in. Guess you'd rather we were playing away at Scunny, with only "real" fans there...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                            Oh dear, small club mentality setting in. Guess you'd rather we were playing away at Scunny, with only "real" fans there...
                            Wouldnt mind going away at scunny prem league is way over rated and unless we spend big and eventually try and go for europe i dont wanna be a mid table team year in year out.

Comment

has been dog sh1te wouldnt have him anywhere near the defence, gets pushed off the ball with ease and shyed away from claiming a ball that was his just outside our box and gave WBA player possession who nearly scored. As for dirty work I havent seen him being particularly successful at that yet, he just seems to run around a lot. He appears well past his best

Comment

Working...
                              X