Every true R should watch this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every true R should watch this

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25906190 ...and fast forward to 30m30s in.
    Last edited by Stanley; 04-10-2012, 10:06 PM.

Very good Stanley.

Comment

I missed the callin tonight, Mike Rigg seems to be the man at the club running everything behind the scenes, gives you confidence listening to him. Think we need to keep things as they are from the manager down for now, cause this fella knows his stuff,.......very interesting .... thanks Stanley.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        I missed the callin tonight, Mike Rigg seems to be the man at the club running everything behind the scenes, gives you confidence listening to him. Think we need to keep things as they are from the manager down for now, cause this fella knows his stuff,.......very interesting .... thanks Stanley.
        I could be wrong Dave, but I thought Stanley was referring to the introductory sentence.

Comment

??? oh right..... sentence?.......................Well anyway that section with Rigg was bloody good, the work that goes into signing a player, and reassuring about the spending too, got renewed confidence that the club is being run by very good professionals, and are working to a longterm plan. Still reckon we'll lose saturday we always do going into an int break.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            ??? oh right..... sentence?.......................Well anyway that section with Rigg was bloody good, the work that goes into signing a player, and reassuring about the spending too, got renewed confidence that the club is being run by very good professionals, and are working to a longterm plan. Still reckon we'll lose saturday we always do going into an int break.
            Don't forget we're away too! Lol
            That video gave me more confidence that Hughes can turn it round.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Don't forget we're away too! Lol
              That video gave me more confidence that Hughes can turn it round.

Yeah me too Ninja, the fella speaks really well, very knowledgeable man, and comparing our predicament to when the money first arrived at City too and things were pretty much the same.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                I could be wrong Dave, but I thought Stanley was referring to the introductory sentence.
                That was a funny moment mate, but I was referring to the Mike Rigg interview too. I'm always very impressed by him and listening to that fills me with confidence again.

Comment

Cheers for that Stanley. A good insight of what goes on behind the scenes

Comment

Filled me with confidence too guys. But then Hughes will be selecting a team in less than 48 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Filled me with confidence too guys. But then Hughes will be selecting a team in less than 48 hours.
                      Haha it does seem like that everyone's pulling there weight behind the scenes. It's just a shame that Hughes aint doing his job properly yet.

Comment

Everyone who is beggining to panic... Take a deep breath and read this.

This bit especially helped me relax:

"Yet there was an acceptance of the need for instant results. “It was very pressured and was very much a case of getting it right,” explained Rigg. “The difference between there [Man City] and here [QPR] is Tony [Fernandes] is very level-headed and pragmatic. ‘We are going to build and we are going to do it properly’. I won’t say anything bad about City as a club but it was, like, ‘We want this and want it now. We don’t want to wait 10 years, we want to win the Premier League now’.”

But Id encourage you to read the whole thing. Fascinating insight into a man who going to be as crucial as any manager if we are going to be sucessful in the long run.

Comment

Hughes gone by Christmas then
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

We've got some really good people at our club. Tony, Amit, Phil Beard, Mike Rigg.

Just got to get things right on the damn pitch!
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

A very good interview with Mr. Rigg. And hopefully Hughes will get his tactics right when the injured players are available again.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X