Julio Cesar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    You're clearly not capable of "Getting" the point being made to you so i will waste little more time. You talk like there was a 10 foot gap by the near post when there wasn't.... THE FACT OF THE MATTER, which i'll repeat for the simple people on here, is HE WAS POSITIONED CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE NEAR POST TO COVER A SHOT TO IT AND WOULD'VE SAVED ONE IF IT CAME.

HE WAS BEATEN BY A LAST MINUTE DEFLECTION CHANGING THE BALLS COURSE, NOT A SHOT TO THE NEAR POST... IF VAZ TE's EFFORT WENT TOWARDS THE NEAR POST HE WOULD HAVE SAVED IT...! Are you that clueless you don't understand these things.

Also, as in your mind he should've been standing on the post itself, what then if the ball was played across the face of goal, which given Vaz Te's position was in fact the likely outcome.... He'd have been in no mans land and had *****s on the forum saying he shouldn't have been routed to the near post!

He did what all good goalies would do, be in a position to cover both the near post, and a ball across... perhaps someone could draw you a picture. What he couldn't legislate for, even though you suggest it so simple, was a deflection of any kind... you react to them as they happen.

It's also comical that you suggest Gary Neville, or anyone else for that matter is clueless given the stuff you've spouted on here. You just make yourself look more stupid.
    Oh my. You just sound dafter and dafter by every post. Maybe you chose the moniker Del, because like him, you're clueless about everything.

The fact you say there is not a 10 foot gap between him and the near post just proves my point - thanks! There was very little space for Vaz Te to aim at, so a world class keeper would appreciate that the ball might come directly towards the near post or come in via a deflection. Either way, the keeper would have positioned himself so that it was covered.

Anyway, I'm done with you, got better things to do than waste my time on people who listen to Gary Neville

Comment

Del no need to shout. You seem to be getting a little irate because you don't like a different opinion to your own?

He didn't have his inside post covered. Period.

As you are a goalkeeping expert maybe you should apply to the club to coach the goalkeepers? Just a thought.

Comment

You are both equally clueless. Believe me i'm not bothered in the slightest, because i know the majority on here do posess a brain and can work it out for themselves.

Is one of you Rob Green by any chance...

Comment

Awful response.

You say tomato....

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
            Rubbish. The ball was not going into his arms. Mbia was in the way, it would either have hit Mbia, or it would have gone it at his near post. So he should have covered the near post because Mbia had the other part of the goal covered.

As for Gary Neville - seriously, don't tell me you hero-worship these clueless pundits.
            Marshy, you're digging someone out for respecting the opinion of Gary Neville, yet feel fit to force your opinion on the poster? Bit odd that.

By the way, you think Gary Neville is clueless? Strange that. He's got a UEFA A coaching licence, he's an England coach, he's won the EPL 8 times, he's won the UEFA champions league, he's England's most capped right back, and he's won a ton of other stuff. He's also a very good analyst. Clueless eh?

What's on your CV mate?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Obviously a top class keeper who has stood the test of time. In the last 2 games, I don't think he's been at his very best TBH, however I also don't think he's ever had such a hopeless defence in front of him.
              Maybe as the Brazil keeper, he thought joining us would give him some much needed practise.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                Marshy, you're digging someone out for respecting the opinion of Gary Neville, yet feel fit to force your opinion on the poster? Bit odd that.

By the way, you think Gary Neville is clueless? Strange that. He's got a UEFA A coaching licence, he's an England coach, he's won the EPL 8 times, he's won the UEFA champions league, he's England's most capped right back, and he's won a ton of other stuff. He's also a very good analyst. Clueless eh?

What's on your CV mate
                ?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He was well positioned and had the near post covered. It is covered when you can touch it while standing. Agree with someone else that he might had done better with their first, but it wasn't his fault either.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

What's on your CV mate?
                    You sound like a sycophant.

As for stating his achievements, that is pointless, because anyone with half a brain knows that there is no correlation between what you have achieved as a player and having good knowledge about the game. Otherwise, good players would make good managers, and rubbish "players" (like Mourinho and AVB) would never be good managers. But that's ok, you keep listening to his analysis and getting awed by it

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      You are both equally clueless. Believe me i'm not bothered in the slightest, because i know the majority on here do posess a brain and can work it out for themselves.

Is one of you Rob Green by any chance...
                      should we take seriously the opinion of someone who doesn't have a brain on whether someone else has a brain? no-brainer really! :=):

Comment

laughable that people seem to be claiming the goalkeeper should stay 'covering his post in case the ball deflects there' rather than actually, err, going to save where the shot is going

and then someone slating Gary Neville? Far and away the best pundit on tv vs some random clown off QPR's most *****ic forum? I know who I'm going to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                          You sound like a sycophant.

As for stating his achievements, that is pointless, because anyone with half a brain knows that there is no correlation between what you have achieved as a player and having good knowledge about the game. Otherwise, good players would make good managers, and rubbish "players" (like Mourinho and AVB) would never be good managers. But that's ok, you keep listening to his analysis and getting awed by it
                          Hansen, Shearer and Lawrenson all had incredible careers and they're all terrible pundits.

Gary Neville isn't

Comment

***** is blocked out?? swear filter here is nuts

Comment

Kevin ***** was the first player to be sent off in an FA cup final, in 1985.

Comment

Cesar is an awful awful goalkeeper, bring back Chris Day I say. As for Gary Neville? Pfff, he would just about make the bench in my Sunday side and we only finished 4th in the West Middlesex Div 3 last year. He's shocking, very one footed and an even worse pundit than he was a player, no experience in big games at all and just spouts rubbish.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X