Players out of position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players out of position

Aside from injuries, its the team selection, and players being played out of position that is letting us down in my opinion.

Simple questions:

Why was Adel dropped vs Norwich, after performing very well vs Swansea?

Why was Hoilett dropped tonight, after some great performances and a goal vs Reading?

Why is Park playing on the left wing, when we have Hoilett and Adel who can both play there?

Why is swp playing ahead of Hoilett and Adel?

Very very frustrating, as we have the players, but we are not using them. I am sick of seeing the same problem every week. If its not Mackie, its Hoilett being dropped, etc.

Actually all your questions are very valid. But I don't think Adel played very well against Swansea, I mean, he was decent and definitely not the worst player as some would have you believe, but I think MH wanted to make someone a scapegoat for his own shortcomings and so it was Adel.

I don't usually sit there and moan about team selection, but with Hughes, he seems to be getting it wrong every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      Actually all your questions are very valid. But I don't think Adel played very well against Swansea, I mean, he was decent and definitely not the worst player as some would have you believe, but I think MH wanted to make someone a scapegoat for his own shortcomings and so it was Adel.

I don't usually sit there and moan about team selection, but with Hughes, he seems to be getting it wrong every week.
      You always moan about Hughes selections..
      Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

I know I do - that's because he keeps on screwing up!

Comment

Adel was one of our better players vs Swansea. We were poor defensively, but he was the only one making anything happen as usual. To drop him is insane. Why on earth was Hoilett dropped tonight? Anyone know a valid reason? I certainly dont

Comment

There is no valid reason - this is MH remember? I mean, seriously, you'd think that after Reading, where he was our best player, the manager would start with the guy. But, no, he drops him.

Comment

Working...
            X