Still Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Positive

Well, a very disappointing result tonight but did anybody really think a team with so many new players would be playing up to potential after 6 matches? I'm still sure we will come good soon, so I'm hanging in there.

Or we could sack the manager every 6 matches and see where that takes us.

6 games down, 32 to go (and only one against each of Chelscum, ManC and Spurs). It is still VERY early days.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post

6 games down, 32 to go (and only one against each of Chelscum, ManC and Spurs). It is still VERY early days.
    At this stage after bringing in loads of players and having massive support from the board and having played a newly promoted team and 2 promoted last season and not having a win......it's not early days - it's bad management.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Behave yourself are you Hughes' agent or something.... The man is clearly not up to the job and in advance I take no pleasure in the fact that I was right when he is sacked and then some Red Adair appointment will keep us up.....

More excuses than a recidivist on remand or a politician.... Make as many as you like but under Mark Hughes we are DOOMED.....:(

Comment

I do,they are proffesionals.they do this day in day out.Yeah maybe 1 game but not 6/7/8.Theyve been playing with diff players since they were 6 or 7.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          At this stage after bringing in loads of players and having massive support from the board and having played a newly promoted team and 2 promoted last season and not having a win......it's not early days - it's bad management.
          Couldn't agree more...:(

Comment

Well, a very disappointing result tonight but did anybody really think a team with so many new players would be playing up to potential after 6 matches? I'm still sure we will come good soon, so I'm hanging in there.

Or we could sack the manager every 6 matches and see where that takes us.

Well said. Take a Tin hat and join the embattled crew!

Comment

I have a feeling a million "chin up" threads aren't going to save Hughes,while I don't want him sacked( yet),I think the writing is on the wall,our worst ever start to a season and that after spending €20 million this summer

Comment

facto is always telling his bints to pick their 3 chins up

Comment

It is still VERY early days.
                  I don't call the bulk of last season including the window, the entire summer and the start of this season VERY early.

The scarey thing is just how awful we continue to be, it has nothing to do with players gelling, it has to do with basics. He has to go soon, otherwise we'll be adrift and no one fancies taking on a lost cause these days.

Comment

we did win in Asia

Comment

I do think he got the tactics wrong today but you can't say he's clueless and it's bad management. It was a calculated risk that he took when he put out a 4-4-2 team. You've got to admit there was a lot of mitigating factors out there today, that didn't help our cause. Like having 4 defenders out... You got to give it to him that his changes changed the nature of the game completely and that if Samba had managed to not get sent off we might have even nicked the win.

It's definitely not the right time to get rid of Hughes... Who are we even gonna get to replace him with?

Comment

I've just ordered my tin hat to go with the body suit.

Comment

So we will win at some point and will feel mellow again for a while, might as well enjoy the 3 pints when they come because we won't have many wins this season under his leadership, worse than Warnock a year ago.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                            Behave yourself are you Hughes' agent or something.... The man is clearly not up to the job and in advance I take no pleasure in the fact that I was right when he is sacked and then some Red Adair appointment will keep us up.....

More excuses than a recidivist on remand or a politician.... Make as many as you like but under Mark Hughes we are DOOMED.....:(
                            Yes, I'm Hughes' agent.

Actually, I'm not necessarily a huge fan but I think he has done a great job bringing in talent this summer (it takes time to build a team!) and now he just has to get them playing. I think he will do it. And I hope that prediction is better than my one for tonight's match!
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

As positive as my Canadian friend is, I think this has to be a little concerning because I don't see where the wins are going to come from! I don't think MH should be sacked at this point but he really doesn't seem to know what team to play! It is early days though but we can't fall too far behind and dig too deep of a hole because problems will just magnify! Concerned!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X