No announcement yet.

Park is a waste of space!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cisse in a little slump along with the rest of the team that's creating nothing for him. he's an out & out striker that's been dropped alot this season due to tactics sparky wants to play. i can't blame DC i love him too much & will come good!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      If Cisse does not score what does he give us? Not a great deal to be fair
      What a stupid comment.
      Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
        What a stupid comment.
        Care to elaborate?

Comment

Why???

Comment

He's an out an out goalscorer nothing else, what do you expect from him? No one was complaining last season.

Comment

Oh deary me....Iove our fans.

Comment

[QUOTE=mat72;944083]He's an out an out goalscorer nothing else, what do you expect from him?
                To score goals!!

Comment

The Park is getting old and needs is a swing and slide, that's all.

Comment

[QUOTE=swivvler;944090]
                    Originally posted by mat72 View Post
                    He's an out an out goalscorer nothing else, what do you expect from him?
                    To score goals!!
                    Hmmmm, I think it's you that offers nothing.

Comment

He bottled on too many tackles tonight and I think had a terrible match! He's looked OK in a few matches but I don't know if he should be our captain and by no means an automatic starter, especially in a rough and tumble London derb)!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Park does not bring enough to warrant a start. Tarbs, junior and Samba should all have started as they offer so much more than Park, SWP and Zamora.

Zamora was just too far off the pace and is not quick enough. MH got it tactically wrong again as SWP and Park are far too lightweight for the physical matches

If we can replace Zamora and onuaha we might stand a chance against West Brom. Mackie would have been a better option upfront with Cisse tonight
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Replace Zamora with who? Mark my words, without Zamora we lack any presence up front. Happily be proved wrong, but doubt I will be.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

[QUOTE=mat72;944094]
                            Originally posted by swivvler View Post

Hmmmm, I think it's you that offers nothing.
                            So you think hes had a good season so far do you?

Get a grip man and deal with reality!!

Comment

Park not been good lately but lets play him in his correct position through the middle or out right never played on the left at Utd

Comment

So its Parks fault that we con seeded two goals from inside the six yard box. Although he was not at his best today, have you considered the fact he has to play in front of Clint Hill who is a decent centre half because he can head a ball but hes defencive positioning is shocking. Park had to do the work of two men. What do I know I'm just a baby bird.
                                Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X