Park is a waste of space!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park is a waste of space!!

No leadership, no creativity, no idea why he is in the side let alone captain!!

Hoilett all day for me!!

SWP needs shooting.

Diakite needs mental health treatment.

Cisse is an old man and he proved it tonight, has pace but cannot finish!

Faurlin/Granero had far to much to deal with. Which effectively lost us the game!

Zamora (head the ball down) because i aint got enough skill to do anything myself.

Mark Hughes is welsh, say no more!!

Diabolical.

The most expensive waste of money ive ever seen!!

Clueless
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Park and Cisse should be ashamed of their performance both played in Champions Leagues final yet cant be bothered to try and that is the problem. Cisse looks a shadow of last year and Park all I can say is I hope we have sold enough shirts.

Comment

Regarding Park, decent player, but not a winger, and not a captain. He doesn't give us much attacking strength.

I thought Cisse had a good game, excellent shot in the first half, lot more lively than Zamora in the second.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Clueless
          Which part exactly!!

Comment

If Cisse does not score what does he give us? Not a great deal to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Well said, he is, and we are, living in the past.

Comment

Personally think Park has been poor for us all season, no doubting he's got quality we all saw that at Utd but hasn't been shown so far! Hoilett starting on the bench is ridiculous!

And I'm worried with the way Hughes seemingly has no idea what his starting line up should be, different team and tactics every week!

Comment

Tactics? Where and When??

Comment

i would change at least 4, maybe 5 of his current team selection!!

Comment

Originally posted by swivvler View Post
                      Which part exactly!!
                      Cisse old man? Yet you comment on his speed... Odd.
                      Zamora comments? You seem to have a very Ahort memory.

Agree with your other comment tbf regards changes to Hughes side. Odd leavin out Adel and Junior.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        He draws alot of attention to himself and works the defence.....he was dangerous whenever he got the ball in or around the box. He is not a passing midfielder or even winger but as a pure striker he is top top class. He did not get anything but half chances to work with tonight and that is not enough to judge him so harshly. He scored a great goal midweek and he is still fast on his feet....I am sure he will come good soon. That said we need another class striker to rotate with now that Andy Johnson is out for a long time (like he will ever be a top striker).

Comment

Park is finished!! Thats the second game in a row now that he's been subbed off early on in the second half. When does any manager sub off their captain!?! It shows that Mark Hughes hasn't got a clue!!!! SACK HIM FERNANDES!!

Comment

If Cisse was a top top striker he would not be with us, He was great last year and maybe thats the key good start and then tails off as he seems to last around 18 months at each club.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Cisse old man? Yet you comment on his speed... Odd.
                              Zamora comments? You seem to have a very Ahort memory.

Agree with your other comment tbf regards changes to Hughes side. Odd leavin out Adel and Junior.
                              Cisse does not have the killer instinct we all wish he still had.
                              I would rather zamora went for goal himself as oppose to being cisse's bitch!!

Comment

Working...
                              X