No announcement yet.

Where did we use to drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:confused: not sure about the scratching but tell him the knee is well and truly *ucked
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
      :confused: not sure about the scratching but tell him the knee is well and truly *ucked
      will do bob,any chance of you floating around the manor again at weekends the usual suspects are still about.just slightly older
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

When I next come up and stay at my Ma and Pa's place, will pop into South Harrow. I now live on the IOW and when I come up to home games, I've only got a couple of hours before I have to head South.
        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------
        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          boycey,thats really shook me,know he was using henneseys,said to me he couldnt take the walk up to the con,know all them names he used to call me vertical ray and me mate was horizontal ray youre father was a gentleman,a funny funny man.always enjoyed a pint with john and one eyed badger.will raise a pint in the star for him.if you fancy a pint,den and geordie dave have my number. RIP JOHN
          Sorry to break it to you like that mate and cheers for the kind words. He was a card and a half and will be sorely missed. 61 - no age to go.

Have deffo met you before - you said you always stood by the shops next to the ground before a game? You even got a mention in the speech I gave at his funeral, quoting all the different nicknames he gave people - there was Strange Ray, Normal Ray and Horizontal Ray and you were the lucky one he called Normal! I'll give Davy a shout next time I'm in town and get your number off him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boycey View Post
            Sorry to break it to you like that mate and cheers for the kind words. He was a card and a half and will be sorely missed. 61 - no age to go.

Have deffo met you before - you said you always stood by the shops next to the ground before a game? You even got a mention in the speech I gave at his funeral, quoting all the different nicknames he gave people - there was Strange Ray, Normal Ray and Horizontal Ray and you were the lucky one he called Normal! I'll give Davy a shout next time I'm in town and get your number off him.
            nice one boycey,yeah stand over by the bok-bookies on matchdays,link up for a pint soon and lets hope the boys can pull it off tonight for dad
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Springbok Smuts Vic and Greyhound
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

the pav and north pole,
                QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

being born n bred in west 12,therefore like a 'true' ****ney being born within the sound of the bow bell.im a 'true' ranger so i frequented the queen vic for a while before and after bransons takeover of it.....also the goldsmiths in east acton and most friday nights the golden gloves....sadly all three boozers now shadows of their former selves!!!.........oooh now i drink in the cricketers/hornchurch n crumpet horn /upminster!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Where did we use to drink

...as suggested by none other than Dusti.

So: where did you learn to spell?
                    Too lazy to set a custom title hedonism resort

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                      the pav and north pole,
                      same

ladbroke grove born and bred:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        boycey,thats really shook me,know he was using henneseys,said to me he couldnt take the walk up to the con,know all them names he used to call me vertical ray and me mate was horizontal ray youre father was a gentleman,a funny funny man.always enjoyed a pint with john and one eyed badger.will raise a pint in the star for him.if you fancy a pint,den and geordie dave have my number. RIP JOHN
                        i know the badger also

van u have pm:boss:

Comment

earl derby....ladbroke grove!! 85 till 97.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

the pav and north pole in the 1970s

Comment

I thought would be more mileage in this
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Jeeez. Is this issue closly connected to QPR and football in general.

Only a question.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X