QPR/ Caterham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR/ Caterham

Is our Badge still on the Caterham car ??? and when will the Caterham team get there first point??
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

We used to have two badges on the car, one of them has gone and the other one is still there ( on a car it would be the bonnet, where the drivers legs are )

As for the first points I hope I'm wrong but I doubt this race year, they need some improvements first as F1 is so competetive this year, but they have top drivers in Heikki & Petrov
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Didnt see any QPR badges last GP - but its difficult to tell as the caterhams dont get much camera time during a gp.
      Dont get why chelsea have a badge on the saubers!

Comment

Caterhams cars do have QPR logos on the front bonnet as already said, the big logo on the side has been replaced with a paying sponsor now.

Sauber & Chelsea deal is pure advertising, no money involved and it's to gain more coverage, I'm sure it was a Sauber spokesman who said that on TV.

Tony was on the F1 channel ( F1 team principal meeting ).

I think Caterham's aims for this year is to get in the top 10 in one of the races this year, a very good chance tomorrow if there's a pile up... It's a street race after all!

Comment

Working...
        X