no anton, traore, fabio or mbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    Not a great difference to the defence that played against Chelsea... right????

Also to all people saying our SQUAD now doesn't look bad... Is nutz, the best thing is we have many players out but still look decent all over the park!
    We look far from decent at the back!

Comment

I would pick the following
      Cesar
      Onouha (FB) Nelsen Boswinga (CB) Dyer (FB)
      Park Granero Faurlin SWP or Hoillett
      Mackie Cisse

If we play Nelsen and Hill at CB, we'll get destroyed for pace

Comment

I agree jack - I was thinking we would be ok if m'bia and traore were available we would be ok but our defence is poor and three is no getting away from that

Comment

I think we will really struggle at the back no matter which combination of available players we put out there! I like Nelson at CB but a combination of Hill and Nelson scares me! Onouha to me is better when he's played at CB, there just aren't many options here and my confidence for a result is waning!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
            We look far from decent at the back!
            We are missing ONE player from the back four that finished the game against Chelsea.

Comment

Bale/Lennon/Defoe will have a field day against that defence, I really hope i am wrong though.

Comment

we are focked!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

cant see us playing a youth player at fullback. not when spurs's main threat comes down either wing.

wont do the players confidence any good.

onuoha has pace and strength.. just sloppy in possession.

hill and nelson are smart defenders, hopefully tactic will be to sit deep and counter attack.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Nedum is a liability at RB, I'd play him alongside Nelson and bring Dyer in at RB

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                      cant see us playing a youth player at fullback. not when spurs's main threat comes down either wing.

wont do the players confidence any good.

onuoha has pace and strength.. just sloppy in possession.

hill and nelson are smart defenders, hopefully tactic will be to sit deep and counter attack.
                      From what I saw in pre season Ehmer is an unusually big strong unit for a youth player. Hard to tell how his general play is but I doubt it'd be any worse than Onuoha has been at full back for us.

MH will most likely agree with you however in fairness.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                        so side will have to be:

ceaser

onuoha hill nelson bosingwa

swp faurlin granero park

cisse zamora

think MH also said adel was a doubt
                        Hoilett?

Comment

Tarbs also out I hear - not that hes been playing anyway but still abit of a blow to the squad.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Defence now picks itself. Still think it should have been addressed more in the summer. Keep clean sheets and you always give yourself a chance in games.

Onuhuna
                            Hill
                            Nelsen
                            Bosingwa

Am I right in saying that Adebayor is injured???
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Have a feeling Hughes might play with just one striker (Zamora) and then slot Derry in behind Faurlin & Granero.

Comment

MH does this all the time, says players are doubts etc, I reckon we will see Traore starting

Comment

Working...
                                X